-20-

"Its pretty straight forward. Do you want me to show you of me doing it or do you want me to do it to you?" Corbyn says standing up from his chair. Zach gulps. "Um, do it to me...?" He says making it sound like more of a question.

"Okay, do you want to stay how you are or do you want to lay back?" "Um how I am." Zach says squirming a bit. "Relax, it won't hurt hopefully it feels good though." Zach takes a deep breathe.

"Hmm, actually instead of getting right to it..." Corbyn says walking over to his closet. He picks out a disc. "Want to watch something to make you feel more in the mood. Zach shruggs, but nods. 

Corbyn pops the disc in and sits down next to Zach, there legs touching close together. Before Corbyn presses play he yells down to Jack. "Jack let me get one thing straight if you walk in here again with some dumb as shit of asking one of us a question and being one of the biggest cock blocks ever in history I will chop your balls off! Okay?! Okay!" Corbyn sighs and presses play.

The boys watched the movie intensely. Zach feeling lightly auroused at some scenes. He started to feel a familiar feeling down below his waist. Corbyn notied this and stopped the video. 

"Don't worry I'll take care of it." Corbyn says smirking a bit. Zach just blushed and nodded. Corbyn sat closer to Zach and moved his lips toward the young boy's ear.

"Do you want me to see it or do you want it to be kept hidden." Zach blushed even redder at this question. "Um, h-hidden." Zach says feeling a bit self concious of his body. "Sorry if my hand is cold." Corbyn sis nipping at his ear lob.

Zach made a strange noise and automatically became flustered. Corbyn just does these things to him that he can not understand.

Corbyn starts to un-botton Zach's pants and moves his hand toward his waist band. "I-its fine-if they are cold-" Zach shuts his eyes tight, bracing himself for the new feeling. Corbyn reaches his hand past the boys boxers and grasps his length.

Zach moans out, but covers his mouth from embarresment. "make as much noise as you want." Corbyn says lightly kissing Zach's neck. "You will feel even better," Corbyn started to stroke Zach's shaft a bit.

"Oh fuck, Corbyn " Zach clutched the comfoters of the bed as he moaned out from each stroke of Corbyn's cold hand. 

Zach arched his back a bit, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Ngh~ C-Corbyn..." he moaned out. Corbyn kept pumping the boy looking at Zach's face as he showed all of his facial expressions of pleasure. 

Zach looked hot as fuck. Way hotter than he usually was. The way his mouth was left open (usual thig for Zach smh) letting loud, yet adorable moans slip out made Corbyn get arroused a bit himself. He felt his length starting to grow, but tried to ignore it.

Corbyn moved his thumb over Zach's slit a few times, licking his lips. "Holy shi-!" Zach says making a high pitched moan. "You like that?" Corbyn says, sounding a bit kinky, but not meaning to.

"Mhm," Zach says nodding scrunched his eyes a bit tighter. "Ugh- Fuck..." Zach moaned out once more, moving his hips up a bit. With Coryn's free hand he traveled up Zach's shirt.

Moving his hand from his chest. Stroking his hard nipples, then down to his stomach, that had quit prounced abs. "God your so hot.." Corbyn said to the boy who was feeling pure extucy. Zach just blushed. He started to feel something, something different ."C-Corbyn.." Zach says panting a bit.

"Yeah baby," Corbyn says kissing down the boys neck. "I-Oh mhm-" Zach moves his head to the side to give Corbyn more space. "I-have this strange feeling in my stomach-Fuck!" Zach loudly moans as Corbyn finds his sweet spot.

"I'm gonna mark you, okay?" "W-whats that mean?" "Its called a hickie, its like a red-ish purple mark. It will feel good, promise." Corbyn says going back to the previous spot his lips once were.

Corbyn begins to suck and bite down on Zach's vulnerable area. All Corbyn could think about was Jonah's face once he saw the mark tomorrow at school. He smirked a bit. "Oh shit!" Zach says loving this new feeling. Corbyn continues, while pumping Zach a bit faster.

"C-corbyn my stomach still feels weird, its like warm feeling.." Zach says whinning. "Let go baby.." Corbyn says against the boys neck. "H-how-" Zach says in reply. Corbyn thinks for a second then comes up with a better plan.

"Wait actually hold it." Corbyn says moving from off the bed.

"Shut you eyes cutie," he says getting on his knees. 'Lets hope he doesn't get mad for me seeing,' Corbyn says to himself as he pulls down Zach's pants and boxers a bit further.

Zach's hard being released sprung.

Zach gasps from the exposure. "C-corbs whats happening" Zach says shutting his eyes tighter and biting his lip. "Just realse," Corbyn says licking over the boys slit.

"UGH~FUCK!" Zach says feeling his stomach chern and the warmth dialing down. He lots out a high pitched moan before realising into Corbyn's mouth. Corbyn swallows all the white substance made by the precious boy.

Corbyn wipes the sides of his mouth with his thumb, and licks the excess cum from off them. "How did you like it baby?" Corbyn says smirking.

"That was fucking amazing..." Zach says letting out deep breaths. "Glad you thought so," Corbyn says going back over to the bed. He hovers over the boy. His hands resting on both sides of the bed, next to Zach's face.

Zach opens his eyes and looks at the blonde now hovering over him. "W-what?" Zach says looking from Corbyn's eyes to his lips in one quick yet noticable glance. 

"You..." Corbyn says begining to lean down ready to connect their lips.

-------------------------------------------

I can't write smut, I'm so sorry! I'm learning!

I used this guide that kind of helped, but not really, 

I'm better at the sex than like hand jobs, I've never written one before,

So that was a first! How did I do?

~ AJ