-8-

After Zach grabbed his stuff from his house, the boys just sat down in Jack's room playing fortnite. After about a few minutes of JAck taking the win like five million times the doorbell rang.

Zach wasn't bothered. He has never played video games before and he was intrigued. "Don't kill me, Zach. I will murder you." Jack says putting down his controller Zach just giggles and starts looking for Jack to kill him anyway. 

Jack rushes down the stairs. He opens the door and there stands the blonde boy he has been waiting for. "Hey Jack, wow you've changed," he says coming in and looking at the curly headed boy up and down.

"Well, I guess you kind of change after 6 years right?" Corbyn nods smiling. They both had changed, their personalities were different plus not to mention their looks.

"So who's my client." "He's upstairs in my room" the two boys scurry up the stairs. They walk down the hallways until they reach Jack's room. Corbyn walking in first.

Corbyn looks at the boy pressing away on the controller with a smile on his face. He was kind of cute, but that didn't matter he was here to help him not date him.

"What's his name?" Corbyn says turning around whispering to Jack. "It's Zach." Zach, what a nice name Corbyn thought to himself. 

"Zach," he says looking at the teen as he fumbles with his controller dropping it to the ground. Zach looks up at the blonde and he couldn't help, but thin he was a bit attractive. Wait no, you aren't supposed to like boys chill.

"Hey," Zach says standing up. "Oh, its fine you can sit" Zach shrugs and takes a seat on the ground. Corbyn grabs Jack's desk chair and sits in front of Zach studying the boy's features figuring him out.

Jack leaves the room and shuts the door behind him, giving the boys so privacy. "So I heard you need a bit of help when it comes to knowledge of certain things." "I guess, that's what Jack said at least."

"Okay interesting, so tell me about yourself so we can get to know each other." "Um well, I'm 16, I'm from Dallas, Texas. I have a brother and a sister named Reese and Ryan...I think that's it." "Okay, anything else you want to tell me?"

Zach shakes his head no. "Okay, well I'm Corbyn. I'm from Texas as well. I moved to LA though because my parents started new jobs. I started the industry of teaching boys and girls like you how to have sexual intercourse with another."

"So, um how do you exactly teach that?" "Well, I either teach you verbally or show a video and explain some parts to it. Usually, though I work with my clients by teaching them physically." "Like what?"

"Like if they wanted help with let's say, blowjobs for example. I can give them one and then they can try it out on me." Zach cringes at that word again. "Do you not like those?" "No, never had one or done one. I just think its weird just putting your mouth on someones you know. I just don't know how that can make someone feel good.."

Corbyn chuckles a bit. "You would be surprised. I can teach you those if you want?" Zach questions for a bit. "Um I don't know if.." "Yeah, maybe we should start off slow. Jack says that you had an incedent at his house last night on Friday?" 

Zach nods his head. "Yeah what as happening to my you know what." "Well it usually happened when you think a thought about someone you may like or you may just have sexual feelinsg towards. Did anything happen on Friday that may have caused your to get a boner?"

"Um well I kissed this guy named Jonah. Thats it though." Corbyn nods his head understanding. "Do you like this guy?" Zach shakes his head no. "I'm not allowed to like boys, it disobeys God's wishes."

Corbyn is shocked by his words. If this boy is religious how is he supposed to teach him how to have sex and stuff. "God's wishes?" "Yeah its what my parents said. Just like they said not to have sec before mariage." "You mean sex?" "Oh yeah that."

How can Corbyn work with a kid like this? Is he going to have to change who he is? "Okay well, its actually okay to like a boy Zach. You have just as much right to like a boy as a girl has just as much right to like a girl."

Zach tilts his head. "Girls can like girls?" Corbyn nods. "Oh, I never knew." "Now you do" he says smiling. "So do you wanna learn how to take care of a boner if you ever have one." Zach nods a bit faster than he may have wanted.

Corbyn chuckles a bit. "Okay take a seat on the bed." Zach does as he is told and Corbyn comes toward him.

----------------------------------------------

Yesssss, okay my book is gong somewhere I'm proud lol