-𝟚𝟞-

Previously on Sex Lessons...

"When you're not around, he always talks about how he's gonna smash your ass one day. Why else would he help you with your sex life, unless he wanted something in return?"

Jonah says now looking at Zach. Zach just thinks for a moment. He knows Corbyn wouldn't talk about him like that. Why would he say such things..?

"No, he wouldn't your lying.." Zach says slightly doubting his own self.

Now on Sex Lessons...

"Am I though?" Jonah replies stepping towards the younger. Zach taking a step back.

"Y-yes, because he helped me to...to-"

Would he really have to tell Jonah that he only wanted to learn about sexual intercourse because he wanted Jonah to be his?

Right now, it feels like the worst time. He did not feel anything towards Jonah right now. Plus, who he really loves is all a blur at this point.

His phone buzzes seeing he has a text from Jack.

J a c k

Hey, we need to talk.

Zach sighs, a sigh of relief. "Sorry, Jonah, I gotta go." Zach says as he walks past Jonah towards his house. "Zach! Hold on!" Jonah says catching up with him.

The younger just rolls his eyes. "What Jonah," Jonah just shrugs at this question. "Nothing, just wanted to walk my boyfriend home. Wanna make sure you get home safe." The older brunette replies wrapping a loving arm around Zach's waist.

Zach trying to be as sweet as he could towards Jonah, leans in a bit more, although he is truly picturing himself all alone.

Meanwhile, Jack and Corbyn are sitting on a bench in a park just contemplating life.

"Do you wanna talk about him?-" "No, Jack. For the millionth time." Corbyn replies back rolling his eyes. Jack sighed in response. "Come on, you are obviously depressed and aren't thinking straight." Jack says turning to look at the fake blonde.

"For instance," Jack says pointing at the front of the boy's shirt. "Nice tag."

Corbyn looks down at his shirt, now realizing it is inside out and backwards. He blushes lightly.

He knows he hasn't been thinking straight and he just needs to come clean about it, but it's hard to open up when you've been hurt so many times before.

Zach is just playing with his heart, and he broke it.

And now, he officially broke him.

As he now looks at Corbyn's sad expression he pulls the boy in for a side hug, Corbyn now resting his head onto Jack's shoulder, understanding that he needed comfort. Jack felt relieved to finally have the older boy open up to him and trust he will always be here to help.

Which is why he is hoping his plan works out perfectly.

^.*:(:*.^

The two were now back at home, Corbyn was watching Netflix on his computer, earbuds in while, Jack was texting Zach trying to see if they could 'chat'.

Zach agreed to meet up with Jack, and oh was the boy relieved. So far his plan is going smoothly.

Jack tells Zach to meet him at his house, and Zach replies by saying "sure", and that he will be there in about 30 or so minutes.

Jack was so overjoyed. He can finally help his two friends sort out their love lives between one another. Hopefully his plan would work, but so far, from what he has researched, it has worked with friends and couples so, why not try it?

Minutes pass by, as if only being seconds and the doorbell is heard. Jack jumping up from the bed Corbyn is laying in and he rushes down the stairs. Corbyn looks at him confused for a second then smirks.

"Probably Daniel," he says to himself putting his earbuds back in and pressing play to the scary movie once again.

Jack opens the door and there stands the young brunette he was been waiting for. "Hey," Zach says with a smile, that has a hint of worry in it. Jack could tell. "Hey, come in." The boy says stepping aside letting Zach into the house.

"Do you want anything to drink or?" Jack asks heading towards the kitchen. Zach just shakes his head 'no' slowly. He looks around the house as he follows Jack into the kitchen. He doesn't know exactly why he is looking around his house, he has been here before, but it seems to appear as if he is looking for something.

Or even perhaps, someone.

"Okay well," Jack says looking at Zach catching the younger gazing around the house.

"What are you looking for-" "Is Corbyn home?" Zach asks abruptly. He didn't know why he said it in this way. He was just extremely anxious about this whole 'wanting to talk thing.'

However, he did want to check in on the blonde to see how he was doing. Hence the fact he has been messing with his heart non-stop. He doesn't know why, but probably just as much as Corbyn would like it to stop he wants it to stop as well.

He never wants to hurt him again.

"Um, no he isn't here, why?" Jack asks him, completely lying. If he told the truth, he is sure Zach would just leave.

Zach looks behind him at the front door, glancing at the shoes Corbyn usually wears. He knew the blonde was here, but why was Jack lying to him about it?

"Okay, let's go upstairs and talk?" Jack asks heading for the stairs. Zach just follows no words coming from his lips or gestures indicating how he is feeling.

The two walk up the stairs and Jack turns the corner meeting his bedroom door. Jack opens his door slowly, gesturing for Zach to walk in first. Zach slowly walks in. The first thing he saw was not what he was expecting.

His eyes widen at the sight.

The fake blonde speaking not knowing he was there. "Jack! Don't bring Daniel in your bedroom please, I'm still here and please keep the noise level down!" He yells loud enough for Jack to hear thinking he is downstairs. Corbyn finally looking up from his laptop, he suddenly feels his heart stop completely.

He locks eyes with Zach. Zach locking eyes with him.

Jack visibly smirks shutting the door with a slam and a click.

They were stuck in that room together, for who knows how long.

^.*:(:*.^

okay um i actually hate this...but y'all wanted an update so...
yea...
i'm definitely going to try and update today again because this was utter trash,
if this made no sense im so sorry this book is getting really bad... :"(

~ aj