-𝟚𝟠-

H A P P Y    N E W    Y E A R S!

Only a few more chapters left :,)

At the end of the story tell me what you guys want Corbyn to teach Zach before they finally get in the sack.
————————
Corbyn went into the closet trying to find a secret box he hid, mostly because he didn't want Jack to find it, and they aren't toys that should be just laying out in the open anyway.

He looks deeper into his closet until he reaches the back wall. He pops open a secret door, and sitting right in the middle was a black box. He grabs it with one hand shutting the door covering it up with dirty laundry he still had to wash.

He turns around to see Zach lying down on the bed.

"Aren't you such a good boy," Corbyn says with a smirk. Zach blushes slightly.

Corbyn takes out a rope and a blindfold.

Zach could feel his skin turn pale. Corbyn could see it.

"W-What's that for...?" Zach says as he looks at the items with scared eyes.

Corbyn glances at them as well. "They are to tie you up with and to block your eyesight," Corbyn says simply.

Zach could feel his heart quicken.

What if he got chocked to death?!

"I-Um- I- I don't know Corbs...," Zach says as he could feel his whole body shake. He didn't know how things like that worked and he was scared to find out.

Corbyn places the things back in the box.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Corbyn says simply as he walks over to Zach slowly rubbing his back.

"Nothing bad will happen to you, it's actually pretty arousing,"

Zach glances at him with a strange look.

"Being ganged is hot?!" Zach says with even more fear. He did not expect Corbyn to be the sadistic type.

"Hanged? What do you mean hanged...?" Corbyn says trying not to laugh at the boy's cluelessness

"Yeah! What else would the rope be used for and the blindfold..." Zach says as she shifts in place.

"Well...you could use them to tie someone up," Corbyn says, which is the most logical answer.

"Oh...I guess," Zach says now feeling extremely dumb.

Corbyn let's out a small chuckle as he almost forgot what he was trying to get.

"Oh right," He says as he crawls on top of Zach and pins his arms above his head using only one of his hands.

Zach struggles under his grasp.

"What are you doing!" Zach says as he shakes from under Corbyn.

He could feel their groins rubbing against one another's and he felt his cheeks turn red. He wanted to moan, but that would make him look even more like a virgin than he already was.

"Give me the charger and maybe I'll move, but it seems like..." Corbyn says as he could feel something rising in Zach's pants.

"You enjoy me on top of you."

Zach stopped squirming at this and looked away as his face was now a cherry. He didn't know how to control these parts of him and it was so annoying.

Corbyn let out another chuckle at the boy's cuteness. "I'm just playing, but I need my charger back Zachy," Corbyn says as he rolls his hips against Zach's.