-13-

Hope your day was great, mine was, so I'm going to triple update cause why the hell not :)

---------------------------------------

The three arrive at a stoplight, for the whole car ride it was silent. "Zach, why are you acting like this?" Jack says out of nowhere.

"Acting like what," Zach says looking onto his phone. "Acting like that," Jack says throwing his hands up. "Don't understand to what you are referring to," Zach says looking up at Jack then averted his eyes back down to his phone.

"Did Jonah teach you this? Are you on like your man period-" "What's that?" Zach says looking up confused.

"Its a joke, girls have these things called periods where they tend to be very unstable emotionally. It happens for about a week then goes away, it happens once a month." Jack says surprised that he paid attention in SexEd last year.

"Oh. So I'm on that?" Zach says putting his phone down. Corbyn just chuckles at the boy looking at him through the mirror. "No Zach, its a joke. Only girls have them. Jack and I are just wondering why you are being so rebellious." Corbyn says pressing on the gas once the light turns green.

Zach looks out the window not wanting to answer the question. In all reality he did have an answer, he was just embarrassed to say it. "You gonna tell us or just not answer the question?" Jack says turning back to the front.

Zach thinks for a second. They are my friends...but Jack doesn't like Jonah so would it be a bad idea to say anything? He thought to himself. "Um, well I heard these girls talking when I was working. I heard them whispering behind me and they were talking about Jonah."

Jack perks up a bit and Corbyn grips the wheel a bit, bracing for what the young boy would say next. "What about Jonah?" "Well, um they said that the type of girl he likes is kind of sassy and a bisk? I think that's what it is?" "A bitch?" Jack says chuckling.

"Oh yeah, that was it," Zach says revealed that Jack wasn't as mad as he thought he was. Yet, Corbyn was awfully quiet. "You shouldn't change yourself for a boy Zach." "I know, but I really like him," Zach says sighing.

Corbyn clenched his jaw tight. He didn't want Zach to like a guy like Jonah. Jack told him what he did to Daniel and he could just sense he was bad news before, it just gave him proof.

"To be honest you were kind of hot when you acted like that," Jack says truthfully. Zach feels heat rush to his face. "Um, t-thanks," Zach says looking down into his lap.

Corbyn turns and glares at his friend. 'What its the truth!' Jack says mouthing it to Corbyn. They reach Jack's house and the three hop out the car.

Jack opens up the front door and Corbyn walks in. Zach, skipping right behind him. Jack smiles at his now happy friend. "Okay, so I guess what should we do-" "I'm gonna go teach Zach some more stuff," Corbyn says intertwining his hand into Zach's.

"Need any help or-" "Nope, we are going to be doing some intimate stuff and I'm sure Zach just wants me," Corbyn says now walking towards the stairs. They walk up the stairs and into Jack's room.

"NOT IN MY ROOM! I'M NOT CLEANING THOSE SHEETS!" Jack says yelling from downstairs. Corbyn just groans and takes him and Zach to the guest bedroom. Corbyn has stayed in this for a night and so his stuff was still there.

Zach takes a seat on the bed while Corbyn sits in a chair in front of him. "So Zach, what do you want to learn today?" Corbyn says crossing his legs and folding his fingers together.

"Um, I don't know," Zach says thinking. He had the thought of Jonah kissing him as he did before. He wanted to be a good kisser, he wanted Jonah to always want to kiss him, and only him.

"Um, can you teach me how to kiss better..?" "Like French Kiss?" "Um sure I guess." He didn't know what that was, all he knew was that a kiss was a kiss. He didn't know there were certain kinds.

On the other hand, Corbyn was excited for this, he wanted to do this stuff with Zach since they first met, possibly even more than just a kiss. "Okay move over so I can sit,"  Corbyn says smiling and taking a seat next to Zach.

Zach was nervous, to say the least. He's only ever kissed Jonah, he wasn't sure if Jonah was telling the truth that he was a good kisser or not, so he didn't want Corbyn to think negatively of him. "Okay first off relax, take a deep breath." Zach does so letting out all the negative thoughts.

"Okay, we are just going to start off simple, then slowly escalate." Zach turns to Corbyn and looks into his greenish blue eyes. They were so pretty up close, Zach thought. Corbyn looked at Zach from his eyes to his lips.

He moves his hand up to his cheek softly caressing it making Zach smile. Damn that smile, Corbyn said to himself. He leaned in towards Zach and Zach did the same slowly shutting his eyes.

"Guys, I need to ask you something-" Zach turned to face Jack ready to say something, but Corbyn turned his face back to his and smashed their lips together. Zach hummed against his lips a bit surprised.

Jack just watched in shock. "Okay then, pizza it is," he says leaving shutting the door closed. He thought to himself while outside, he missed Daniel and he wanted him now more than ever. Maybe it was for the wrong reasons, but he wanted him.

He called him up and waited while it rang.

While Daniel and Jack were talking Corbyn and Zach were now starting to make out in the guest room. 

Corbyn lightly pushing Zach down onto the bed Zach now moaning into their kiss. In Zach's mind he recalled these exact movements in the porn Jack and him and watched, so he decided to try some things from that.

Zach switched them both around so he was now on top of Corbyn kissing his soft lips. Zach had to admit that kissing Corbyn felt good. He felt Corbyn's hands start to move towards his waist making its way up his shirt.

He started to feel his body heat up and his heart accelerate. It was a good feeling, but it was all happening so fast. He felt Corbyn's tongue lick his bottom lip lightly asking for entrance.

Zach denied a bit nervous for that next step, but Corbyn was eager and overcome with lust. He moved his hands down toward Zach's ass squeezing it. Zach gasped against Corbyn's lips, his mouth open wide enough for him to slip his tongue in.

Corbyn's tongue was searching every nook and cranny in the boy's mouth. Zach started to grind onto Corbyn trying to create more friction not knowing what he was doing. It just seemed right.

They pulled apart for only a second so Corbyn could remove his shirt. Zach amazed by the features on this boy traced his fingertips against his faintly pronounced abs. He bit his lip for a sec and went back to lightly kissing the blonde.

Thye pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "Woah," Zach said as if he had never been kissed. His mind flowing with thoughts, Jonah has gone from his mind, now replaced with the sweet boy from under him.

"Wanna keep going?" Corbyn says breathing in and out a bit. Zach nods smiling wide. He leans down to peck Corbyn's lips. The door is slammed open and Zach and Corbyn jump a bit.

"Zach your-"

----------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger :)

Special thanks to Grammarly to autocorrecting all my mistakes,

I will forever use you from now on!

~ AJ