-𝟚𝟜-

Zach leaves his last period class and walks down the hallway and sees Corbyn by his lockers.

He automatically smiles and heads over to him. A figure steps in front of him. "Hey Zachy," the figure says, now wrapping their hands around his waist. Zach looks up to see Jonah's blue eyes.

He half-heartedly smiles and puts his attention back on Corbyn. He knows Jonah is trying to tell him something but he is completely lost. He just can't stop watching the blonde.

Corbyn shuts his locker backpack on his back, one strap off and begins to head down the hall. Jack following by his side. Zach just watches them go, and weirdly it's in slow-mo.

"Zach," Jonah says trying to gain his attention. "Zach?" Jonah says once more. "Zach!" Jonah says yelling a bit.

Zach shakes out of his daze. "Ugh yeah sorry?" He asks in reply of Jonah. "Do you wanna-" Jonah starts.

"Sorry hold that thought," Zach says walking out of Jonah's grasp. "Nope," Jonah says grabbing ahold of him once more. "Can I tell you at your place? Since your in a hurry." Jonah asks.

Zach nods with a smile. "Yeah, we need to work on our project anyway. We literally only have tonight." Zach says sighing.

Jonah rests his hand on Zach's cheek, "Hey, hey don't worry. You have me. I can easily replace the blonde." Jonah says starting to walk away.

Zach scrunches his eyebrows. "What is that supposed to mean?" Zach says catching up with me. "Isn't he not coming over?" Jonah says. "No, he is," Zach replies.

"Oh," Jonah says his eyes going off the boy. Zach just rolls his eyes. All Corbyn and Jonah have done lately is competing, its kinda pissing me off. Like, I'm not a fucking object.

I'm starting to think I should be single.

~

Zach hops out of Jonah's car and heads for his front door. He grabs his house key from his back pocket and inserts it into the keyhole. He turns it and opens the door, stepping in with Jonah following.

Zach heads up the stairs to his room. He opens his bedroom door and heads towards his desk. He opens up his laptop. He takes a seat in his spinny chair and turns to face Jonah.

"Okay, what part do you want to do?" Zach asks waiting for his computer to turn on. "Whichever part you don't feel like doing," Jonah says sincerely. 

"Umm you can do the poster, I'm not really good at that stuff. I'll write the essay and the Corbyn and do the research for me to write up." Zach says smiling after. "We have a solid plan!" Zach says cheerfully.

He turns back around, hearing the noise his computer usually makes when turning on. He types in his password and stuff and then realizes something.

"Oh, what did you want to tell me?" Zach asks Jonah who is organizing their poster. "Um don't worry about it...I'll tell you tomorrow maybe. Let's just focus on this." Jonah says trying to change the subject.

To be honest he really wants to tell Zach something he heard from Eben. He just doesn't know how he will take it..plus, he wants to ask him something himself.

Zach's door opens revealing the last person Jonah wanted to see today. Zach turns around with a bright smile and gets up from his chair.

"Hey," Zach says kinda awkwardly. He is a bit over excited. Jonah notices this and his jaw clenches a bit. "Hey Zach, so what's happening with the project?" Corbyn says not even acknowledging Jonah's presence.

Corbyn takes a seat on the floor next to Zach. Zach looks down at him. "Here, you can take the chair," Zach says getting up. "No, it's fine-" "It's okay, I can sit on you it's okay-" Zach stops himself realizing what he just said.