one

Gauri was shocked , utterly shocked .
She was in the cafe watching her fiancé's cheat across the street , he was kissing another girl with so much passion that she could hear her heart breaking into pieces . She averted her eyes and wear glasses which covers her bloodshot eyes perfectly .
She smiled sadly and thought
Ajay ,tomorrow was our wedding. Why ?  Just give a reason , one reason , just one reason enough to explain everything!
She stood up and left the money on the table .
She covered her  half face with her scarf and thought.
If that's what you want, I'll show you my changed self . I'll make your life living hell , just because I work in your hospital doesn't mean I'll quite forever. I'll give you the same pain that you've given me .

She glanced one more time towards him and walked away with the tears in her eyes .

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Next day
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Gauri was in front of the court , she know that he wouldn't come but still she wanted to how much far he will go .
She looked at her wristwatch and saw that it was 11am . This was the time and the place where the planned to meet initially.

Suddenly her phone rangs, the phone display show the most disgusting words "Ajay My Love" Gauri smirked and pick the call up .

"Hello"

"Hello babe , where are you?"

"Where do you think , I would be?"

Ajay frowned , "why do I feel , something has changed? Babe I know you are angry , but you have to understand that I own a hospital babe ,  I'm pretty sure that you understand how busy I am , I'm very busy today so maybe next week we can get married"

Gauri smirked ; she turned around to leave when her eyes caught something very interesting.
The world most famous businessman standing and talking with his secretary .
"How many minutes left , before she come?"

"2 minutes sir"

"Very well , after the time is up we will leave and don't ever think of letting her in my company ever again , understood?"

"Yes sir"

Gauri heard them talks and she totally forget that she was talking to her ex fiancée .

"GAURI!!!"

She finally come back to her senses and answered "oh sorry , network was very poor,ok then I'll talk to you later" with that she hung up .

Gauri smiled and looked at her watch , the 2 minutes were already over , thought "fine you had the guts to cheat me then I also has the guts to marry a stranger!" With that she walked towards him and said "Mr.Oberoi since you're fiancée is also late , why don't we marry each other ?"

Omkara Singh Oberoi turned towards her and start to observing her at up to down .
He smirked "what an interesting lady , she really have the guts to ask me to marry her" he flicked his finger and ordered "check her details"

"Yes sir" with that his secretary opened her laptop and started to searching furiously.

"Ms May I know your name ?" Omkara asked .

"Gauri Kumari Sharma ,I'm a surgeon" she said confidently.

After 1 minute , his secretary showed him every details about her .
Omkara smirked and whispered, "she is the same woman which came on the tv few months ago , isn't she ? The secretary only nodded .
"That's mean she is very famous for her surgeries then, what exactly happened ?" He thought while looking at the laptop screen .

He turned towards her and said "if you're ready Ms Sharma , shall we begin the procedure?

Gauri smirked and said "please let's get moving ,Gauri is fine"

He was observing her very thoroughly and finally he understood that she also had her own reason to marry him .
He was never so interested in someone but know he felt like he want to know everything about her .

He offered her his hand which she took it very elegantly.
He walked with her and said "Gauri I want to make one thing clear"

She looked at him in eyes and asked "what's that?"

He stopped walking and say sternly with his cold eyes "never ever lie to me , cheating is forbidden, you can erase this two words in your dictionary because if you do so , you will face consequences which you could ever imagine"

"I never cheat on anyone Mr Oberoi and also I don't have the habit of lying" she said while lookin. Into his cold eyes with such a confidence and determination which he never failed to see .
He nodded and both signed their marriage papers .

Gauri stretched her body and felt relieved , she tuned towards Omkara and said "Thank you Mr Oberoi" with that's she started to walk away .

Omkara narrowed his eyes and said "Gauri , where you going?"

"To my ex hospital , 'Sanjeevani medical centre' that's where I work"

Omkara grabbed her wrist and said "you have to pack your bags and I'll come pick you up after your work is done"

Gauri never expected this "Okay But do one thing , if you are coming to pick me up , I request you to be slightly away from the hospital"

He narrows his eyes dangerously and asked "why?"

She smirked and said "let save that for tonight"
With that she took her car and drove away .

Omkara looked at his watch and Said "Khanna , keep watch on her and also tell the media that I'm married but don't tell them whom I'm married to because I think she wants to keep her identity secret .

"Understood sir"

With that both of them , made their ways to the company "Gauri Kumari Sharma , I hope that you won't cheat on me because if you do , I'll give you the same pain that you give me, and it will be your worst nightmare"