Twenty9

Omkara frowned as he talked to Samar "Samar do you think you can win?"

"Haha, I never thought that you will play dirty games to get the company and i admit that you've won the company but that was a dirty game"

Omkara glanced at Rudra and eyed him to leave . Rudra nodded and walked away . As soon as Rudra left , Omkara smirked and said "do you think that you can say anything you want ? Talking about the dirty game , I think you're much clever than me"

There was pause in their talk , both of them were silent but soon Omkara heard him say "do she know about your dark side ? your true identity? does she know that the person she love is a demon who loathes everything around him? does she know that?"

This time it's Omkara who was silent , he squinted his eyes and tighten his jaw.

"Hahaha (evil laugh) I guess I must have hit your soar spot , how I wish to her face after she know real face ..ish..ish...I pity her, poor woman"

Omkara sighed and asked "what do you want?"

Samar smirked and said "finally someone getting it on the point , is my illegitimate brother is scared? Do you know what will happen if I pass this news to media ? Well I know , the media will turn against you and you can't do anything about it, you will lose everything"

Omkara eyes turned calm , it's was so calm that it was scary . He walked towards the balcony which was right opposite him and saw the view which was very itchy to his eyes. There a boy walking happily with his parent . Omkara smiled pathetically and said "I'm sorry I don't hear you clearly , oh ya You was talking about me being illegitimate. Oh don't tell you me you have proof ? Oh my ! I'm scared!"

Samar gritted his teeth as he said "I don't need a proof , I myself is enough to proof it!"

Omkara chuckled coldly as he said "I think you get it wrong my dear brother , you know the thing is my name is clearly written on the registration book with grandfather and father sign on it. For your information, It's legally registered.  You don't have any proof ! Hmmm (he left a heavy sigh) as for media , you clearly have no idea how much actually they scared of me , so before they poke their nose on my matter they will make sure that there is ample proof on what you said , then only they will attack me. Feel free to try brother"

Samar threw his glass on the floor , the shattering sound of wine glass was very clear as he said " You...you! I hate you the most and I'll make you the wife that you treasure the most will hate you as well! And I'll make sure that you will hate her too!! That for sure!!" With that he hung up .

Omkara remained his position for a long time before he started laughing and said "bast@rd! , does he think he can get his way through?" He was still staring at the happy family which was eating ice cream happily and innocently . He straightened his coat and said coldly "Disgusting!"  With that he walked towards Gauri's ward .

As he entered , he saw that she was asleep . Suddenly he got a message on his phone . He opened the message and it's was from Samar which reads "meet me ! Same place ! Same time!"

Omkara sighed as his put his phone back into his pocket and said " I don't know whether it was right for me to fall in love with Gauri , but.." he paused as he caresses her cheeks and continued "as long as I'm alive neither I'll never let you go even if you want to, I promise" with that he kissed her forehead.

Gauri woke up from her deep and noticed that Omkara was about to go somewhere , she smiled and asked "going somewhere?"

Omkara turned his eyes towards Gauri , couldn't help but smile , he nodded and said "yes I am , I'm going to meet someone very important" he looked at his watch and saw that it's was already 4.30pm . He smiled and said "you should eat something , I'll leave Rudra with you , so that he will make sure that you'll eat something"

Gauri chuckled and said "yes , by the way" she paused and observe his face little and she asked "is there something bothering you ? Something makes you unhappy? Your face look dull as if you'd remembered something unpleasant"

Omkara sunned .
This woman either have 3rd eye or she is actually gifted.
Omkara shook his head , he smiled said and said "pagli! I'm just sad that you're here and not at home , you know" he take her hand and said "I can't control my self and my hunger is kept on increasing day by day and you're still here .." he sighed heavily .

Gauri blushed as tomato as she understood what he actually meant. She punched his shoulder jokingly as she said "leave it , I shouldn't have asked you something stupid "

Omkara chuckled and said "I didn't said anything stupid though, and I really meant it"  he stared at her for awhile and said "you're so beautiful Gauri , please stay with me forever" with that he kissed her knuckles and gave her a small peck on her lips . Then he stood up and continued "okay jaan , I'll be leaving now" he said with smile and she smiled back .

He turned around and left the ward . As soon as he left the room , his eyes immediately turned cold . His face was so expressionless and even if a person tried to keep himself from trembling by looking at him , it's no possible . He was full of dark aura . He started walking towards the exit and it was as if his footsteps were echoing in the hospital.

The patients and nurses who were present there timidly look down and didn't dare to look at him . The walk to the exit was very long , as if the time was moving so slow . Some of them even afraid to breath but as they saw him reach the exit , they sighed in relief . They looked at each other and soon the atmosphere turned normal .

Gauri saw Omkara leave from the window, she smiled and said "you surely know how to act don't you l?" She shook her head and turned her attention to the window , the sky was clear but the birds were flying frantically in the sky. While caressing her wedding ring , she said "why I'm getting a feeling , there will be a storm soon"