Twenty2

Next day

The news was blasting and everything was clear .

Ajay was in the garden looking at the children who was playing and having fun ,he suddenly recalled how he and Gauri used to have fun too but who knew that this day will come where he would standing far away from her .

Suddenly he heard some whispers from the people around the garden :-

"Man , how know that the great Omkara Singh Oberoi Will fell in love with a beauty"

"Dude , if I was him I would do the same thing , who wants to let go a beauty like her , look at her milky white and flawless skin"

"Yeah , he is so lucky"

Ajay was slightly confused but out of curiosity he took out his phone and started to search for Omkara Singh Oberoi . He clicked on the most viewed website and immediately his eyes widened.

The photo of Omkara and Gauri can be seen clearly . There was a red circle on both of their ring finger , seeing this he finally read "Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Kumari Sharma has finally given us the sign about their love"

Ajay started reading further but he gave up in the middle and placed the phone back into his pocket. He smile sadly and remembered the day when he found Omkara visting Gauri in her office .

"So this was the reason" he glanced at the green grass before walked away without saying anything.

Meanwhile, Rudra was receiving many calls from the reporters. They wanted to a press conference to announce the status of the most eligible bachelor in the county. Rudra sighed , he got up from his chair and walks towards Omkara's office . He knocked on the door twice and finally entered .

Omkara didn't looked up from his laptop and said "what's is it?"

Rudra looked at Omkara and said "Malik,the reporters are wanting you to hold a press conference to announce officially your.... relationships status" his voice become low at the end part.

Omkara stopped typing and moved his eyes towards Rudra and said "Then their wish shall granted , hold a press conference tonight . Invite every reporters and don't even miss one"

Rudra sighed in relief and said "Understood, Malik" with that rushed out of office.

Omkara looked and his retreating figure , he smirked and continued his work .

Soon the time for the interview approached and and Gauri was as usual was forced to get ready by her bossy husband . She was a lazy woman who is lazy to get ready for anything and Omkara know about this very well .

Gauri sighed and look at herself in the mirror, she said "Oh god , are you all magicians? I can't barely recognise myself"

The of females giggles and said "mam , your are born with natural beauty and little touch up made you look more beautiful"

At the same time , Omkara came out from his own wardrobe wearing a black suit . As soon he his eyes landed on Gauri , he was froze . He never thought that someone can look so beautiful .

 He never thought that someone can look so beautiful