Twenty4

Omkara was in the office and it was 12am . He was staring at the ceiling , he was in deep thought.
He suddenly got call from Rudra , he asked "what did you find?"

"Malik, in the car we found madam's phone . It's broken but it can be repaired . And also the truck which attacker your car was own by just a common truck driver but ..."

Omkara frowned and asked "but what!"

Rudra sighed and continued "the person said today he was on holiday and he didn't know how the truck got misplaced . Malik , it's very fishy , if he was on holiday , how did the key of the truck gets in another persons hand?"

Omkara sat silently and said "get the fingerprints and match it with Abhimanyu Raheja . If it's matches then make sure to capture him no matter what ! And I'm pretty sure that he planning to run away !"

Rudra nodded and said "Malik, I even checked his details , he got his ticket for flight today after the accident and he going to China at 3am in the morning , what do I need to do , Malik?"

Omkara smirked and said "Do I even need to tell you?"

"No, I got it Malik . Anything else?" Rudra asked .

Omkara smiled evilly and said  "Just capture him and sell him to black market"

Rudra inhale sharply as this the most cruelest way of getting everything done , but he doesn't object it .
"Understood, Malik" with that he hung up . He shook his head and said "tonight going to be really busy , Abhimanyu if it's you , then you're definitely doomed"

Omkara placed his phone on his pocket and said "it's going to be fun . How far you're going to run? Even if you're in the most crowded country like China ...I will still find you.

Rudra went to home and rushed to his sister bedroom "Priyanka! Priyanka wake up!"

His sister waked up with a shock "What ! What happen! Did someone killed my brother?"

Rudra narrowed his eyes as he said "Damn! You wanted me dead ? I don't have much time , help me to disguise myself"

Prinyanka yawned and said " i know you're not going to tell me the reason but the make up will wear off after 12 hours , is that ok?"

Rudra sighed and said while pulling her out of the bed and said "I'm fine with that"

Prinyanka stretched herself and said "fine , let's go then"

After 15 minutes , Rudra was ready . He wore a wig which was dark grey  and was till his shoulder length , he wore a sparky yellow suit , he also glued for a long beard and thick moustache so that no one can recognise him.

Rudra heated himself after seeing his look but he had no choice because if he didn't disguise himself then there will be problem .

He first went to get some fingerprints and called some bodyguards to get Abhimanyu to company basement. The cctv of Oberoi corporations will be recording everything but that could be deleted afterwards.

Abhimanyu was about to enter the airport when someone called him, he turned around and saw a beautiful lady . He asked "how could I help you ms?"

The lady smile but the fear was visibly on her eyes "I....someone following me and I'm really scared"with that she started crying . She hugged and said "can you act as my husband ? I think they are watching my every move"

Abhimanyu smirked and hugged her back but suddenly he felt pain on his waist . He looked down and saw that the lady has injected him , he looked at her in confusion, everything started become blurry for him, "why?"

The lady smiled and said "well my brother told me to do this ...so you know I can't help it"she shrugged and raised her hand as signal, soon some man came to carry  Abhimanyu .

He wasn't able to see anything. Soon his eyes become heavy and everything went black .

Prinyanka smiled and said "Such a poor guy ,okay let's go" the bodyguards nodded and carried him towards their hidden car .

Prinyanka called Rudra who was in the lab with his friend "Hello?"

"The  black crow  on the cage , what's next?"

Rudra smirked and said "don't let it , fly"

Prinyanka chuckled and said "I'll take a good care of it" with that she hung up .

Rudra looked at his friend who was about to give him the fingerprints result , it has only been 3 hours and so far everything is going on smoothly .

His finger smiled and said "I think this fingerprints is very similar to guy named Abhimanyu but how you managed to get his personal belongings?"

Rudra smiled and said "none of your business"

His friend shook her head and said "you and your boss really creepy , anyway why did you disguise yourself ?"

Rudra chuckled and said "obviously,so that no one can recognise me."

His friend sighed and said "very smart" he gave the report to Rudra and continued "be careful, no matter whatever you're going to do , make sure you're going to do it properly"

Rudra nodded and said "don't worry" with that he rushed out of the lab .

He called Omkara and to his surprise Omkara answered his phone right away "how is the progress?"

Rudra sighed and said "the repairer said the phone can be repaired by tomorrow and the fingerprints are belong to Abhimanyu. He is in the company basement now . Malik, are you sure that you want him to be sold on the black market?"

Omkara frowned as he asked "have I ever given you the wrong orders?"

Rudra couldn't say anything, as he felt defeated and said "Understood Malik , I'll do as you please"

Omkara nodded in satisfaction and said "good" with that he hung up .

It's was 4 in the morning and Rudra was in a rush, he can't contact the black market from his phone so he went to the nearby telephone booth , he cleared his voice and made it a little rusty and strong . "Hello?"

"What is the password?"

"Did you brought umbrella , because it's raining"

"What business do you have?"

"I want to sell a person for free , is it possible?"

"What is your identity?"

"A butcher , my name is Parv and I don't need this person"

" is his organ good or does it have any problem?"

"Should be , but he took some drugs in past but I don't know anything further"

"Okay come at 5am with that person , we will take then"

"Okay" with that he hung up .

Rudra sighed in relief because everything was done and the only thing which was remaining to make a deal which had a good price "Sometimes love can be scariest in the world" Rudra whispered and started walking towards his house .