Twenty6

After Gauri gains her conscious, everything goes smoothly but there is something which makes her feel guilty. She turned and looked at Omkara who was doing his work in her ward .

She sighed and asked "Om, are you hiding something from me?"

Omkara stopped his movement and looked at Gauri with confusion on his eyes "What do you mean?"

Gauri feels that this act was kind of fake but she just nods "no...i just...it's okay just forget about it" she shakes her head with sigh then continued "anyway I'll be resting now"  with that she closed her eyes and fall into peaceful sleep.

Omkara face become expression as he looked at the document on his laptop. "Abhimanyu Raheja , Dr.Tia aka Ishana Raheja's brother was found dead . His organs were removed neatly . It was very clear that he went to black market himself for this . The police investigated this letter and found a letter written by Abhimanyu . Here what it's says :

Dear Ishana ,
I was very glad that I was able to be your big brother . Although I have helped you a lot in many of your crimes , I can't carry on like this anymore . I regret that as a brother I wasn't able to guide you in a right pathway .

I hope that you'll forgive me and to punish my self for all bad deeds , I'm selling myself to black market . I even caused the accident of Mrs Omkara for you , she almost died . I won't able to recover from this . Please let me go and begin your life with new beginning . Don't end up be like me .

Yours loving brother ,

Abhimanyu Raheja .

This was the letter found at the house of Abhimanyu, this letter has blood on it and it was found to be his. After going to many investigation, it was clear that Abhimanyu has sold himself to black market . The police even ask the people who were  near the black market about this and they said he came alone . This case has been solved throughly by the investigation team and it will be over tomorrow by 1pm in the court .

Omkara sighed and as soon as he closed his laptop, he saw some reporters coming inside the ward . They looked at the domineering figure before them and sighed silently. They greeted Omkara "Good Morning Mr Oberoi, we just want to take an interview with Mrs Oberoi , please allow us"

Omkara nodded and said "just do your job quickly and leave from here"

The reporters sighed in relief and saw Omkara waking towards Gauri . He woke her up and carefully made her to sit up . They saw his caring gaze and his closeness to her , they sighed and thought the same thing "even a person like Omkara can be in love" they slowly went forward and took a seat .

Gauri held a sweet and pleasant smile on her face and said "good morning, how can I help you all?" She asked to the 3 reporters who was present .

They smiled and one of them said "we are very sorry for troubling at the time like this but we are here just to ask few questions, please cooperate with us"

Gauri nodded with smile and said "okay then...shall we start?"

The reporter rejoice and thought that it's was their fortune that Gauri was not like Omkara , but it doesn't mean that she wasn't not exactly like Omkara.

"So what do you think about Abhimanyu Raheja's dead?"

Gauri was shocked in the inside but she didn't show it on the face , she just smiled and said " I don't think anything about it , it's just that everyone has their own life and he deserved what he thought he wouldn't" though she didn't know what they were asking about she knew that she shouldn't make any mistake on this .

The reporters nodded and ask her another question "why do you think he sold himself to the black market? I mean, he can have other way to commit suicide but why he choose that something like this ?"

Gauri was finally understood that this was what Omkara was hiding from her . "I don't know why don't you ask Tia about this ? She is the closest person to him , I don't know anything about it  but to my assumption he must have involved in some serious crime in black market and that must have been of the reason he sold himself to black market"

The reporters was thought about it for awhile and was very satisfied with her answer . Then they continued with next question "what about the letter ? What do you think about it?"

Gauri chuckled and said "are you making me to solve this case ? I just woke up yesterday and I don't know much about it . Omkara didn't tell me the details as I just out of danger but to think that he only wrote this letter to make it easy for himself after his death." After that she didn't say anything.

The reporters understood that she didn't want to say anything. Her answer was very accurate and it's clearly showed that the Oberoi couples weren't involved in this . They came to ask her because they were very suspicious of the couple , but it's was clearly proven that they didn't involved at all . They understand that it would be better to close this case because it's very dangerous to get involved in the case of black market .

They stood up, after giving thanks they left the ward .

Gauri sighed , Omkara helped her to get her in her sleeping position. She closed her eyes and didn't say anything.

Omkara was confused as he said "aren't you going to ask?"

Gauri opened her eyes and smirked "what's there to ask? It's better not to ask , it's very complicated and I already know what you did"

Omkara was quite amused as he sat on the edge of the bed and asked "I didn't tell you anything, how could you know?" With that he caresses her cheeks .

Gauri chuckled and said "Omkaraji, it's has been two and half month of our marriage , though I wasn't available almost a month because I was in coma but I studied you very well in that one and half month , I know you more than you think"

He smirked and asked "oh ? how , so?"

Gauri smiled and said "if you don't believe me, I can imagine what you did at the night when I went into coma , if you want I can narrate it for you"

Omkara furrowed his eyebrows.