Twenty1

Tia , looked at her with mocking eyes and said "oh! a person like you can also have a secret?"

Gauri chuckled and said "well , who doesn't ? I mean you're also hiding something aren't you?"

Tia was shocked and she asked hurriedly "what you mean?"

Gauri just smiled and answered "okay , let's take for an example...your age" after she said this she poured herself a glass of water and drank it like it was nothing .

Tia eyes widened and she asked "How...how do you know that?"

Gauri shrugged and said "just a guess , are you telling me I just hit the spot?"

Tia averted her eyes immediately and said "you ...you wanted share your secret, don't you?"

Gauri smiled and said "oh yeah , I almost forget about that , thanks for reminding me" she removed her phone and said "Do you remember that you said previously Mr.Oberoi got his wife pregnant and wanted to keep it secret?"

Tia gritted her teeth but still she said "yes, I remember it clearly"

Gauri nodded and said "Well for your information, I'm not pregnant so please mind your words next time"

Tia rolled her eyes and said "I never said you were...wait..wait ...what did you say?" Her eyes widened and she started laughing "you're kidding me right ! Tell me , how can someone like Omkara Singh Oberoi marry someone like you?"

Gauri shrugged and said "I never said that"

Tia was getting frustrated and finally she shouted "stop playing with your words!"

Gauri was about to argue but suddenly the door of the ward opened and their eyes widened , there stood Omkara Singh Oberoi with his personal manager Rudra .

Gauri facepalmed and asked "what are you doing here?"

Tia was shocked when she saw him and it's like her words were stuck in her throats and after hearing what Gauri just asked she wanted to faint and never get up .

Omkara walked domineeringly towards Gauri , he glanced at Tia and chucked " isn't she is Ishana ? A garbage pickers daughter? I thought people who rise from the poverty are much wise than people like me"

Gauri glared at him and said "can't you have a little heart?"

Omkara shrugged and took a beside her and said "who told her to blame you for everything she did ? If she doesn't have a heart then why should I have one and after all I was heartless and cold from the start anyway."

Tia started to have shivering and she asked in a choking voice "how..how can this..."

"This be possible? Well nothing is impossible in this world" Omkara said this is a dangerous calm tone , he then straightened his coat and said "it's over isn't it? It's a pity that you end up like this." He flicked his fingers and Rudra walked towards Tia with get well soon bouquet . He placed it near to her legs .

Omkaea smiler mockingly and said "please get well soon" and with that he grabbed Gauri's hand and left the ward .

Tia looked at the bouquet near her leg and started to regretting the decision of snatching Ajay from Gauri . If she didn't have snatched him from her , then it might have been much better . She started sobbing like a little child .

Gauri and Omkara walked out of the hospital together and suddenly they saw reporters walking rushing towards them . Gauri sighed and says "you did it on purpose, don't you ?"

Omkara shrugged and start waking forward but he had already let go of Gauri's hand . The reporters took some pictures of both and they saw their matching rings .

The reporters mind were exploited loudly. The finally understood what was happening . "Omkara Singh Oberoi has finally revealed his way to protect his woman"

Gauri sighed and know that they going to He headline tomorrow. Omkara smirked and he opened the door of the car to let Gauri go inside . Gauri sighed again and sat inside the car .

Reporters were about to collapse, they started to join the puzzle slowly and they soon found everything. He said his wife was a doctor , Gauri also doctor .
Gauri spoked about Omkara clearly on the 8th Anniversary of the hospital and Omkara didn't say anything about it .
She even said she was married to one of the most powerful man in our country , while everyone everyone thought it was joke , she was actually meant it .

Everything was right in front of them now . They didn't know how to write about this on the article , their mind was on the edge of the world .

Ajay was in the hospital, he was seeing the documents which placed by the police. "Mr.Ajay , we don't have much time , so please sign this fast"

He picked his pen and with trembling hand he signed it . The police snatched his paper from him and said "If you aren't capable of handling things , why did you open the hospital at the first place?" with that they left his office .

Ajay day there in daze . He literally has nothing now . No love , No job and not even a house . He become a beggar and he couldn't change anything about it . He packed everything and after a last glance , he left the hospital.

Gauri and Omkara were already at home and were drinking wine on the balcony. The breeze was cool and smooth which was very easing . She finally asked "Why did you reveal our relation?"

Omkara smirked and asked "why didn't you object right there and then?"

Gauri chuckled and said "you such a cunning fox"

Omkara smiled and couldn't help and said "after everything is over with this , I'll make sure to give you , your own hospital , and will make you the CEO of the hospital"

Gauri smiled and said "I think you're spoiling me too much Omkaraji"

Omkara shrugged and said "What's wrong in that? I'm just adorning my wife" with that he pulled her into his embrace .

Gauri place her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him and said "I admit my defeat"

Omkara smiled and plant a kissed on her forehead .
Gauri closed her eyes , feeling the tenderness of his lips .

Precap :

Omkara : "should I lock you up?"