Twenty

The next day , everything was clear and it's looks like the hospital will really close down .

"It's said Sanjeevani hospital" going to shut down . The public was demanding for its closure because the insincerity of the CEO . It's also been found that Ms.Tia was the one who actually taking the drugs and selling them . She purposely accuse Dr.Gauri to be the drug taker and seller . The police is own their way and soon she will be behind bar . For more updates , keep watching"

Ajay look at the news with hatred !! He hated Tia ever since the day Gauri gave him the recording . Now , people are thinking that he also involved in this fiasco. This is indeed a big slap on his face ,  he regretted his decision of cheating Gauri ! He regretted the decision sleeping with Tia ! He regretted the decision blindly slapping Gauri!

He moved his hand through his hair and said "if only I was little nice to her ...if only...

Meanwhile, Tia was in panic . She know that she was the one who said Gauri took drugs and sold it but she never knows that her plan will back fire and turn on her back and give her a slap . She started thinking how Gauri found this out . She know Gauri doesn't have the ability to search people's backgrounds , so the question was who did this?"

Tia's eyes widened "someone definitely backing her"
She started packing her bag in hurry , she was sweating hardly and she know everything was about to end . She calling Ajay , the phone was ringing but no one was picking up . Bastar*! She throw her phone in anger and continued packing her things up .

As soon she finished packing ,Someone started to banging on the door . She knew it was police . The banging continued and soon she heard a very hoarse female voice "Ms.Tia if you didn't open the door , we won't go easy on you"

Tia was totally wet in sweat . She kept her hand on her stomach . She started sobbing and soon the door was burst open by the cops . She started begging "please ...please just let me go this once ! My baby is my stomach !!! I can't let it suffer !! Please !! I beg you !!

Tia's knees went weak and she fell hard on her knees . Her stomach start aching and the blood soon found its way out . Tia's eyes widened seeing it and she lost consciousness.

The cops were shocked " Ricky, Carry her ! We need to take her to the hospital first! The cop named Ricky nodded and Carry Tia to the car and they rushed towards the hospital.

*clank*  Gauri and Omkara clank their glasses and smiled "what do you think ? Who was behind Tia?" Gauri asked .

Omkara smirked and said "I looked her her whole background and found that she faked her name. Her real name is Ishana Raheja , not only that she even faked her age . She is 28 this year ."

Gauri smiled and mockingly and said "I wonder why she want the hospital so badly?"

Omkara shook his head and said "she loves money a lot and she found that Ajay was a lustful person and capable to cheat his fiancé , as result she snatched him away from you . The person who was backing her was her brother Abhimanyu Raheja and ...

He removed his phone from his pocket and placed on the table and said "I got her call recorded" with that he played the recording .

Gauri was amazed after the recording was over as she looked at him and asked "how you manage to do this ? Are you a hacker?"

Omkara chuckled and said "well you can say that" after he said that he turned on the tv and there was news of Tia.

"It's reported that by the police as they was about to get Tia , she suddenly fell down on the floor and had miscarriage.  The doctor said her body was already weak because of drug consumption and it will be hard for her to have child in future"

Gauri eyes widened . She was totally speechless. She placed her glass on the table and closed her eyes . She sighed heavily and said " I never wanted this"

Omkara hugged her from behind and said "the karma hits her ; why you feeling bad about this ? It's was never your fault"

Gauri nodded , she couldn't help but sighed heavily.

Back to Ajay .

Ajay rushes to the hospital where Tia was . He hated her but he loved her and the fact that the baby in her stomach was his made him more depressed. As he reached her ward , he saw looking at the ceiling in daze.

Tia turned her gaze towards him and started laughing , after a while she said "you're so cheap Ajay ! I never loved you ! The person who truly loved you was Gauri but you left her like she was nothing ! But now she walked away as if you're a joke ! Serves you right ! I always loved your money and I found your weakness.  Do you know what is it ?

Ajay looked at her in silence . He was very shocked .

Tia continued "Your weakness is your lust" then she started to laugh like a mad woman .

Ajay felt as if his last Hope was gone , he could heard clearly a faint noise of something breaking ; it was his heart . He chuckled and said "so this how it feels" he walked out of hospital dejectedly.

After Ajay was gone , Gauri walked into hospital and saw that there is security. She sighed and said "I'm a doctor  , so I can go in?"

The security looked at her and then looked at each other . He started grinning and said "of course , Dr.Gauri! We're your fans . Who know that you will standing in front of us , please go in"

"Are they nuts?" Gauri was confused but she didn't mind it . She went in and saw Tia was laying on the bed with dazed eyes , she know that losing a chance to get pregnant again was the worst of all"

She walked towards Tia , she took a seat near her and asked "how are you ?"

Tia looked at her in hatred and said "what do you think ? Should I dance for you and say that I'm happy ? But Gauri you have lost everything! Your job is gone because the hospital going to shut down soon ! Your boyfriend is gone because I snatched him away from you ! You're indeed pitiful!"

Gauri chuckled and said "I think your are the one who more pitiful , do you want to my secret ? I'm willing to share with you"