Five

Gauri look at the paper with coldness in her eyes , she clicked of it on her phone and called Tia "Tia , you dropped something"

Tia turned around and saw Gauri holding the paper on her hand , she was shocked and angry at the same time . She wanted to get the paper but she was afraid she might get questioned of many things .

Gauri looked at her hesitating figure and mentally laughed ; she looked at her and asked "what happen ? Is it really important?"

After Tia heard this ; she was really happy , she ran towards her and took the paper from her hand while saying "Yes it is really important"
She looked at her surrounding and started whispering "Omkara Singh Oberoi wanted to keep this paper safe with me; his wife is pregnant and he wanted to be a secret but now since you know , don't tell anyone about this, okay ?"

Gauri nodded her head with smile .
Tia saw her nod and ran into hospital happily.

After she was gone ,Gauri looked at her back and said in cold tone "Fool" with that's eh walked into hospital.

She checked about her appointment with the reception nurse and straight away went into her office .

It has been 30 mins ; Gauri was already in her medical uniform and she was staring at the photo which she took a while ago .

Bhavya entered Gauri's office and saw her very unusually quite posture , she immediately knew that something is wrong .
She walks towards her and sat opposite her "Ri , what's wrong?"

Gauri slowly looked at Prinyanka with blood shot eyes and said "Bhavya ..I was so blind , I was such a fool to love someone as cheap and disgusting as Ajay..I feel shame of myself, I was in love with wrong person"

Bhavya sighed and said "Ri , look you are married to Omkara now , I recommend you to stop thinking about Ajay"

Gauri shook her head and said "You don't understand; look at this" she threw her phone towards Bhavya.

Bhavya look at Gauri with confusion,she hesitantly look at Gauri's phone and her eyes widened instantly "Tia is pregnant? what dafuq , so you mean" she look at Gauri for confirmation.

Gauri just stood up ,she wore her doctors 🥼 coat left her office .

Bhavya sighed and just stared at her phone ,she decided to call Omkara to tell everything.  She started to search through Gauri's phone contact and finally found his number , she called him without thinking twice .

Omkara was in the meeting and suddenly his phone starts to buzzing , the man who was presenting the project ; saw the boss was not paying attention so he stopped , Omkara saw this and look at his watch , it was 11am. He sighed silently and hung the phone before typing "I'm in a meeting , we will talk at home" after the message was sent , he gestured for the man to continue his presentation.

Bhavya was little surprised because Omkara suddenly hung up . After a second , she saw a message , she clicked on it and read it "I'm in meeting , we will talk at home" she sighed and said "such a plain reply , at least type baby or love or any emoji" she shook her head and kept Gauri's phone on the table and walk out of her office .

Gauri who was talking to a patient who was about to go in the operation room for a surgery when she saw Bhavya coming towards her "Are you ready ? I mean you can't be depressed while doing surgery"

Gauri allowed the nurse to take the patient to the operation room and she replied "I'm always ready Bhavya , a doctor can't be emotional while doing surgery. Come one , let's get ready I need you the most because you're an anaesthetist"

Bhavya smiled broadly and said "obviously you can't do anything without me" Gauri shook her head and said "yeah yeah , now you don't waste my time"

The surgery took really long ,the patient was just 16 years old and she had many internal damages to which consume much of the time but it was indeed was a successful surgery .

Gauri looked at the time , it was 2pm.
She rushed towards her office and started her laptop.
Bhavya followed her and watching her doing everything in hurry , she was confused as she was unable to figure out what she was doing but as she moved closer she heard a familiar voice
"Thank you for  joining me today"she rushed beside Gauri to see what she was watching .

Gauri supported her chin with her left hand and was watching Omkara's proper posture , she was in awe but wasn't expecting to see something this dreadful in her life .

He was like a king and all reporters were like his slaves, the conference room were filled with pin drop silence, no one was daring to say or doing anything . She saw a little ..No! A lots of coldness in his eyes which can send anyone to the he'll directly.

Bhavya was also in a shock , this was the first time they both seeing a businessman press conference.
She slowly take the chair and sit beside Gauri but the chair made a screeching noise .

Gauri glared at her and said " Can't you do something without making a noise?"

Bhavya rolled her eyes , she placed the chair and replied "Yeah yeah I know you're perfect and I'm not" Gauri gestured her to keep quiet which she replied "Yeah, yeah"

The conference soon started with a lot of questions "Mr Oberoi , is it true that your wife is a gold digger ? Did she really married you for money ?"

Omkara smirked in a mocking way and said "Are you ready to lose your job? No , I mean the reporters who called my wife as gold digger yesterday have already lost their job if you want the same thing then ..I don't mind" he gestured for Rudra to come towards him . After a second Rudra come close to him and Omkara whispered something on his ears .

He smirked like a devil and said "Mr Dev , I'm sorry to say this but you have lost your job. Next question please"

The reporter who lose his job was shouting and screaming "Mr.Oberoi ! Mr.Oberoi ! I won't ask such questions ever again please ,please give me a chance" his voice become very lighter and lighter until he was finally dragged out of the conference room .

Gauri and Bhavya who was watching this was dumbfounded. Bhavya turned to Gauri and said "Girl , your man is such a badass" Gauri nodded and replied "Totally agree" she said without taking her eyes off him.