Nine (short update)

This is specially the for all the beautiful dm's , the voters and for comments which made my day .
This is as my thank you 🙏🏼

It was night and Omkara was returning early today .
He know that Gauri was home and thought that would not be good to leave her alone in the mansion.

Since all the servant leave the mansion at 9pm , Gauri would be left home alone . He looked at his watch and it's already 10pm . He sighed and ordered Rudra "that footage which you showed me at the My office , keep it safe"

Rudra nodded his head and said "yes , Malik"

After a while , Omkara reached home . He opened the door of the mansion and the first thing he saw was darkness . He was confused "Isn't she home?"

He walked into the mansion , it felt like he was the only one home . He turned the lights on and everything was silent . He started to walk upstairs, the noice of his shoes could be heard loud and clear as if he was the only one living here .

He opened the door of the bedroom and the room was dark . He heard some soft breathing noise and sighed in relief as he turned the lights on .

He saw that Gauri was sleeping peacefully but he noticed something wet on the pillow "did she cry?" he thought. He walked towards her and saw that wetness on the pillow was all because of the ice which was melted .

Omkara furrowed his eyebrows and looked carefully at Gauri's left cheeks, he saw that it was slightly swollen. His eyes darkened .

Omkara sat beside her and softly touched her cheeks which made her flinched in her sleep as she whispered sleepily "it's ...hurts"

Hearing this he sighed and silently moved her hair from her face and whispered "I'll show him the real pain , don't worry Gauri" with that he plant a soft kiss on her forehead and turn off the lights .