Thirthy1

As Omkara left the mansion , he silently sighed in relief . In reality he was actually scared of speaking anything in front of Mr.Oberoi . The cruelty which he went through in childhood was too much to digest . He sighed again as he sit in his car and drove away .

As soon as he reached hospital, he didn't go inside hospital immediately to see Gauri as he know his detective wife sure find out that something is wrong with him ,he doesn't want her to get worry . So to calm himself he went to the garden where all the recovering patient will be present . He took a seat on the beach nearby But his eyes widened because he was Gauri there .

Gauri has fractured her left leg and ribs and seeing her in the garden made his heart leap out of his chest . He rushed to towards her and asked worriedly "why you're here?, you should be resting in the bed" His gaze turned towards Rudra who was pushing Gauri's wheelchair .

Rudra looked down immediately and went silent . Gauri chuckled and said "Stop staring at Rudy Bhaiya like that!"

Omkara looked at her with wide eyes and said "what bhaiya?"

Gauri facepalmed and said "Rudy bhaiya!

Omkara frowned and said "for your information it's Rudra not Rudy!"

"For your kind information as well , I know it's Rudra but I want to call him Rudy Bhaiya , do you understand Mr Kadoos Singh Oberoi"

Omkara furrowed his eyebrows "What ? Kadoos ? While he got cute pet name , it's not fair ! Gauri! And it's his mistake that you're here , you should be inside the ward!" He said shooting glare at Rudra .

Rudra gulped and looked at Gauri .

"Its not his mistake so stop ogling like hungry eagle at him , it was me who forced him to bring me outside , I was so bored and there was nothing to do in the ward . Besides , I've eaten my food and medicines so stop worrying for god sake Mr.oberoi"

Omkara kneeled down and take her and said "what if you get injured again?"

Rudra understands that he should leave , so he left without disturbing them . He sighed and looked at the blue sky and whispered "will I ever get someone to love? Just like Malik and Madam" just as he said that he bumped into Bhavya . She giggled and said "sorry it's was the between Omkara and Gauri was very lovely and I didn't see you coming" she giggled and walked away .

Rudra stared at her retreating figure and smile unknowingly. His smile froze when he realised he was smiling . He shook his head and said "why am I smiling?" He shook his head and continued to walk away .

Meanwhile Gauri who was smiling towards Omkara placer her hand on his cheeks and she asked "do you really love me , Omkara?"

Her question taken Omkara by suprise and asked "I love you more than anything in this world Gauri ,why you're asking this ?"

She then took his hand on hers and said while looking at his eyes "then why you're not sharing your pain with me Om , it's not like I'm your girlfriend ; I'm your wife and i want you to share your pain with me . We will going to be together till our hair grow white , don't we? Then why you are hiding your pain away from me?"

Omkara eyes widened as he was deeply touched by every single word she said . He know she is right but it was just too painful for to remember every single moment of his past which he doesn't want to remember at all. She is right , she deserved to know each and every thing . He nodded and said "you're right , I think it's time for you to know my past" with that he stood up and started to push towards the bench where he sat earlier .

He held her hand in his while caressing it he started "I'm the legitimate son of Oberoi's family but my brother doesn't know this"

Gauri looked at him confused as she asked "what do you mean?"

He sighed and said "when my mother Jhanvi Raichand married into the Oberoi's family she was unaware that my father was having an affair with another woman . This affair of my father started even before my mother got married to him and that woman was an prostitute . My father was deeply in love with her , which resulted he often left my mother alone , but one day the woman said she was pregnant with my father's child . Hearing this , my father started to panic . He scared that my grandfather will get know about this so he decided to bear a child with my mother .

Gauri eyes widened after hearing this , she was totally speechless . How can someone be so shameless ?

Omkara's eyes saddens as he looked at the lake opposite him "The month before I born , my brother was born and that's what cause the chaos on my father's mind but I have to admit that he was very cunning , he took the baby in the family where I was born and he declared that my mother gave birth to twins . Everything was going on well , but suddenly everything changed when that woman suddenly appeared .

"She walked into the house when I , my father and mother was present . Samar was attending his piano classes, she suddenly walked into out of blue and stabbed my mother" he sighed heavily and closed his eyes .

Gauri feel very sad , she never knew that a person can through so much and to add more pain , he saw his mother get murdered right in front of his eyes . She patted his hand gently and said "you doesn't have to continue anymore"

Omkara shook his head and said "since I've started it , I also have to end it" he took a deep breath and continued "after she killed my mother , she looked towards me and suddenly hugged and started crying . I tried to push her away but I couldn't . My father stared blankly and pulled her away form me and loudly said I'm not her child but Samar is . She immediately go insane and rushed towards me but I took a vase nearby and hit her head.
Her face was all covered by blood but I couldn't help but hate her . I don't care , all I know that this bloody woman has killed my mother .As soon I realised that she was getting weak ,I grabbed her dagger and stabbed her chest . My father got furious and shouted that I'll be his illegitimate child forever and this was heard by Samar because that time he just entered the door . I looked at my father in disgust and I started stabbing the woman like a mad person , but I didn't looked the woman under me but I gaze at my father's eyes which was looking at me in disbelief.

Samar rushed towards me and said that i killed my mother and he started to hate a lot , he started to blame for every single thing . My father covered the incident by bribing the police and higher official so that Oberoi's name doesn't get tainted . After that incident , everyone was even scared even to look at me , scared that they will end the same like the woman . My father started to ignoring me and his cruel words were much more worse than anything. They put on boarding school while Samar enjoys all the Oberoi's luxury and wealth but I didn't give up . I took the company which is rightfully belong to me since my birth .

Gauri finally understood why he was so cold and heartless to everyone , why he always acted like he didn't care and why he always like to see in negative way .

He looked at her and said "and seeing you in that accident , I felt like my world going to end Gauri , I was so scared , I was so scared that I might lose everything in my life . If I had lose you , I would have lose my self too Gauri , I don't know what would I do without you" his voice were cracking and his tears were falling .

Gauri lean on his shoulder and said "don't worry , I'm going to be very long with you , I even want to grow old with you so I won't go easily"

Omkara chuckled and said "you can't go even if you want to Mrs Omkara Singh Oberoi"

"And who said I want to" Gauri smiled and tighten her hand around his arms .

"Thank you , Gauri for coming into my life" he said kissed her head .