7teen

Everything went silent , the only thing which everyone could hear was Gauri calpping her hands, "Congratulations, Tia!!!  Oh , also congratulation to You to Ajay , today is the best day to celebrate this.
These words were very ruthless and mocking , Hearing that Tia was pregnant made the public as well as media , feel disgusted.
Ajay ran towards Gauri and snatched the mic away from her, "everyone there's a misunderstanding about this , please calm down yourself"

Gauri was started laughing, she took the another kic which was placed on the near table and said "Ajay , i know you are very happy about this but its not good to not let people know . They will think that you're very selfish.

Hearing this Ajay become more furious as he said "shut up! dont speak without proof! dont ruin my hospital!"

Gauri shrugged and said " How can i ruin your hospital? if i destroy it wont your future child get homeless ? and also for your kind information , i dont apeak without proof.

The reporters wanted to laugh . As Ajay was about to defend himseld , one of the reporters spoke "can you show us the proof , Dr.Gauri?"

Gauri smiled and said "yes , i can"

she walked towards the laptop which was connected to a projector. She transfered her file into the laptop.

Ajay was sweating ahrd "Gauri , dont you dare to show a fake file"

Gauri just smiled and soon she displayed the picture of pregnancy test . The pregnancy test had the name clearly written "Tia Kapoor" everyone hurriedly looked at it and they found it shocking , the pregnancy test was positive.

Ajay totaly pale , Gauri looked at Ajay and said in worried tone , "Oh Ajay! are you fine ? You look pale today , do you need some water to calm down?" she gestures for a waiter to bring water.

The waiter rushed towards them  with a glass of water. Gauri took the glass and went towards Ajay and said in a kind tone "here , drink some water"

The reporters almost fainted , they knew that Gauri was totally adding more oil into the fire.

Ajay got furios and slapped her hand away which resulted in breaking the glass. The water was on the floor , he shouted "Dont you have a heart? You just ruined a woman's life by showing this on a live interview! shameless!"

Gauri's gaze instantly changed . The gaze was cold and empty , the hall immediately went silent again. It is said that "silence is the loudest scream" this is really proved it.

Ajay started feeling fear creep in his body. He started trembling.

Gauri walked slowly towards Ajay as she asked "am i shameless? Look who's talking!! A world class cheater who made another woman pregnant behind his fiance's back! woww!!! you really have guts,Ajay" she stopped walking.

Gauri chuckled coldly and smirked , this made everyone to get a cold sweat , "There's more...there's more and i dont want to see you guys leave , i want you to have alot of fun"

The reporters couldnt hep but smile warily,wasnt all this enough to make Ajay mix into mud? Well, the answer was NO!

Gauri took a chair nearby and sat on it elegantly while saying "Ill just tell you a joke nothing more , please ease up"

Everyone sighed in relied and Gauri continued "Do you all know when Tia got pregnant m she wanted to hide this good news from me so she said that Omkara singh Oberoi , the great Omkara Singh Oberoi got his wife  pregnant and he want to keep it a secret and i was thinking : Wow , a surgeon can also have a pregnancy report , LOL" after saying this she started laughing hard.

Everyone in the room gasped , Omkara Singh Oberoi got involved in this too. This was not a good news but it can be a good headline , The laugh of Gauri was echoing in the hall , she finally stopped and got up , "What ? wasnt it funny at all? Ok , fine" she shrugged and her face changed drastically , her eyes were again cold and it had an indescribable pain but nobody noticed the pain , they only noticed her coldness.

she turned look at Ajay with her cold eyes , she smiled innocently and said in very dark tone " Never bring a woman to the edge where she no longer cares about anything" she went forward ans whispered for him only to hear "you'll regret every single moment in your life, and ill make sure you do" she smiled evily and threw the mic hard on his chest . Fortunately , he caught iy but the pain on his chest were there because the mic hit him hard.

After throwing the mic , she walked away like nothing happened. The reporters really admire her , they felt a sense of respect which cannot be taken awaay easily.
They turned to look at Ajay , who was still in his original position. Some of them snorted and soon the hall became empty.

The only people present were Ajay and Tia . No one said a single word. Tia had a bitter feeling , she started hating Gauri at a new level . she walked out of the hall without giving another look at Ajay.
Ajay had a hateful smile on his face. He walked out of the hall and made his way towards the hospital.

As soon as he reached there , the hospital was in the darkness. He walked towards his office. The footsteps were very clear . He noticed that his office's lights were on , he smiled and thought that it was Tia. He walked eagerly only to see Gauri.
His face become ugly as he asked "What do you want , now?"

Gauri tuned around and saw him standing with a disgusting face. She smiled and said " Mr.Ajay , ive transfered a recording file on your pc if you ever have time , please listen to it.Have a good night" with that she walked out of the office.

Ajay gritted his teeth , he went towrads his pc and hesitatingly turn it on. He saw a recording file on the display . he sighed heavily and opened it , he started to play the recording.

"Hello.."

this was Tia's voice . He smiled at first but his smile soon dissapeard after he heard his next words...