Update

The direwolf are pure blood royals who controls over werewolf's but the king wishes to find a suitable mate for his four sons

The direwolf are pure blood royals who controls over werewolf's but the king wishes to find a suitable mate for his four sons . So once a year , Human girl who have reached the age of 18teen will be hunted down and brought to his palace . The four of them must choose any of the female that catches their eyes and made them as their mate .

 The four of them must choose any of the female that catches their eyes and made them as their mate

"What do you want from me?" She asked , sobbing hoping that her assaulter would let her go . She struggled to get him off her but her little petite frame was no match for her .

"I'm claiming what is mine , my precious mate , you're mine." He replied as he pushed her harder into the wall , nuzzling her neck . While the poor human girl , oblivious to his world screamed for someone to help her but she was unknown to the fact that no one will help her and no one is couraged to face the strong Alpha who had pinned her to the wall. She guess it's her mistake to move in to the town which full of myth and secrets which thicker than blood but she didn't have a choice , did she?

Stay tuned ,

With love ,

Diana 💗

Special thanks for mohi baby @ri_kara for designing such a beautiful cover for my upcoming story .