Thirty9

After few hours , there was knock on the door . Gauri was still on the bed . She thought it was Omkara so she happily said "come in" but she was soon disappointed to see a maid .

The maid bowed a little and said "master has leaved a message to take care of your madam"

Gauri smiled and asked "where is her ? Is he downstairs?"

The maid replied "no madam, he has left to office"

Gauri frowned.

Meanwhile the news of Samar and Nancy were on their undergarments were popular all over the city .
Samar felt very ashamed and so where Nancy .
She was sobbing all the way as she doesn't know what else to do . Samar was gritting his teeth , and it's was their luck that their driver who works for them , notice them along the road and took them back to their mansion.

Not only that , the news of Samar being illegitimate came in addition , crushing him down .

"Good afternoon and welcome to today's news . The most popular news today is about Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi's brother , Samarjeet Singh Oberoi . This morning he was found almost naked with his wife . If you think that is a shocking news , hold on people . Not only he was found almost naked but also it's also found that he is the illegitimate son of Oberoi family . It's such a shame to the family surname as the Oberoi's are considered as one of the most influential family and we know how mysterious are they , especially Mr.Omkara who possessed the very domineering aura . I know it's very intimidating and I know everyone is very curious as we are and don't worry people , we will make sure that we will interview Mr.Omkara on this issue . Yes , we are definitely going to do—"

Samar who was watching the whole news , he clench his fist and said "what a dirty game you played Omkara!" with that he stomped upstairs to his room .

Back to Gauri ,

Gauri finally found the stamina to walk , she was sitting on the balcony while drinking tea.
Suddenly her phone pinged . The message from 2302.

2302 : can't stop thinking about you.

Gauri smiled and before she could reply , another message popped up .

2302: currently I'm in the meeting and I have 15 eyes looking at me now but all I want right now...is you...Gauri...damn what you're doing to me...I can't concentrate on anything.

Gauri chuckled and said "crazy".

Gauri : Too bad Mr.Husband how I wish I could help you out :(

She replied and she close her eyes with her palms .
Her cheeks tinge . She never expected this from Omkara . Especially this side of him .

Omkara replies in few minutes.

2302 : Really ? Are you thinking of me Gauri like how I do ? Are you thinking of what am I thinking right now ?

Gauri bites her lips slightly. What's wrong with him ? If I'm thinking about him but What he is thinking ? Is he thinking our...is he ? Thinking of their last encounter which she clearly remembers , her body shivered and flushed . Was he thinking about that ?

2302 : Jaan...

Gauri thumb sliding across the word jaan
Her start to pacing out .

Gauri : Yes I'm and I missing you too ...

Gauri then decide to tease him little ...

Gauri : Especially your touch against my ...

2302 : Against what Gauri ...