Thirty7

Rudra placed Samar and Nancy in the car and quickly called his sister ,Prinyanka "Prinku , meet at in front of abc mall , now"

**yawn** "why your boss like to cause so much trouble?"

"Meet me now , I really need your help prinku . How about if I treat for a month?"

"Seems like a interesting deal but I won't come"

Rudra frowned.

He sighed and said "ok fine , I'll treat for a whole year"

"This is looks like a good deal , smart brother . Im on on my way"

Rudra shook his head and hung up . He started to drive towards his destination.

As soon he reached , he undressed Samar but he didn't undressed Nancy because she is a woman and he can't undress a woman .

Prinyanka arrived after few minutes and rolled her eyes . She walked towards him and said "bhaiya I'm scared that you'll end being bachelor if you do this kind of work"

Rudra pointed at Nancy and said "undress her"

Prinyanka eye widened and said "are you kidding me bhaiya?"

"No I'm not pretty serious and now stop talking and undress her." He said.

Prinyanka sighed and said "fine" with that she started undress Nancy.

While undressing she sighed and said "I'm feeling embarrassed bhaiya , im a woman so does she and I'm undressing her when I'm still a virgin."

"Fine if you don't want to do it , it will at least save my money for a year"

Prinyanka thought about it for awhile, her brother's deal is too good to let go , and she is pretty sure that never again her brother will offer her something like this .

She sighed and said "I'll do it" with that she undress Nancy .

Since they both were undressing Samar and Nancy in ally , they weren't noticed by anybody . Now they just need to wait till midnight.

Back to Omkara and Gauri ,

After few rounds of crazing making love sessions, Gauri finally sleep . Omkara touched her forehead to check her temperature, it's has been cooled down .
He covered her body in duvet and switched on the light . He switched off the light during their heat session because he felt that it's not fair for Gauri as she was not sober and this is not he wanted by he had no choice. Not only that , he know very well that Gauri is going to explode like nuclear bomb tomorrow when she come to know what happened but he was very sure that she will understand.
He went to his wardrobe, he took out his kurta and he took some wet tissues . He switched off the light again and move towards Gauri .Omkara cleaned up her body and put on his fav black Kurta on her .
He pull her closer ,kissed her cheeks and said "I love you , jaan" with that he fell into deep slumber .

The next day , Samar woke up by the voice around him . He slowly opened his eyes and his eye was welcomed with bright sun . His neck was aching a lot and next to him , he saw Nancy in her undergarments . He then , looked down himself and realised that he was on his boxers . Holding his head and said "what exactly happened , last night ?"

Meanwhile back to O Mansion.

The sun was up , and Gauri was feeling a deep pain on her lower abdomen. She opened her eyes and tried to move but found that Omkara was hugging her from behind.

She stared at the wall for awhile and her eyes widened and she realised that she is in Omkara's kurta . All sudden, every messed up of the previous night started coming to her mind like electricity.