salty sassy tears

You didn't sleep much that night, your pillow was soaked with salty tears and you were still having a hard time from the previous events. For the first time ever you didn't replay a moment over and over again. Just thinking about it made you sick, instead you pushed it out, completely, the whole moment was honestly a blur at this point. Grayson's hurtful words still lingered here and there but you quickly pushed them away with any other thought. Pulling out your phone, you see literally a million notification from twitter. You found it strange considering you weren't very active at all.

To your horror they were all from dolan stan accounts and you knew this was it, you were going to be destroyed. But you were having a hard time actually being concerned about the situation, sure the dolan accounts would probably rip you to shreds but whatever, let them have at it. There wasn't much left to tear at, Grayson had already clawed through your barrier that you had built up yourself.

DaddyDolan: In this picture with James and Allison they are in the same background as Ethan and Grayson, They were together on New Years!

GraysonsGroin: Look I dont know who this girl is but the twins would be stupid to hang out with her.

ouch.

DolansPie: I found her twitter! @AllisonNicholson 

Aubrey17: Wait I kinda ship this Allithan anyone?

Allithan? As in Ethan and I? Why would they automatically assume Ethan and I are together?

BaileyBae: Her and Ethan we seen walking around Beverly yesterday!

Below are two pictures of Ethan and You getting on the motorcycle, cute of them to assume it was me considering there was a helmet covering my face.

EthansGrant: Wait are her and Ethan dating? I think the fuck not

This is such a mess.

charlesdolan: Does she model? Or is she a youtuber?

No and no.

Bryant: 💯💯💯

Wait he captioned this under a selfie I tweeted? You investigate his profile further and find that he's a photographer in the L.A. area. 

You immediately text Ethan praying he's awake,

Hey, can you come to the guest house please?

You're relieved when three dots appear on the screen,

Yea is everything okay?

You cant help but laugh at his question, how about, "No I'm not okay the last day was hell and now 8 million people probably hate me." Ethan gently knocks on the door and you rush over to let him in. 

"What's wrong?" He asks searching your expression. You hold up your phone to show him the hell breaking lose on twitter.

"Oh no." He says grabbing your phone and scrolling through all the tweets.

"Yeah..." you say as he continues reading, "they found me"

He laughs, "I new they would eventually" then he looks up from your phone and to you, "It's alright Allison it's nothing to cry over"

You were confused until you remember you had been crying all night. You should have washed your face! You're such an idiot Allison! you think to yourself, as Ethan continues,

"Some of our fans are really... protective? Over Grayson and I and whenever were around any girl they flip, but it's okay it usually blows over in a day or two. I know you don't like the attention"