Hud(AS) part 2

The conflict between the people and Hud(AS) grew day by day. Years passed people became prouder and prouder, more arrogant and more aggressive toward prophet Hud(AS). They accused him to be crazy. They told him that their god had hurt him that's why he became insane. Prophet Hud(AS) warn them about Allah punishment. It is one of the laws of there life, Allah punishes the disbeliever no.matter how rich or strong they might be.

As a form of punishment drought spread the land, where there was no rain for the land. The heat of the sun increased. People felt like they were on fire. Hud(AS) said this drought is the sign of anger shown by Allah. If they believe in him he would give them rain and forgive them. He would make them much stronger than they already are. The people still didn't believe the prophet Hud(AS) and laughed at him. The drought increased. The trees turned yellow and plants died. There was a day when the found the sky was full of black clouds. They thought it will give them rain. The weather changed suddenly from burning hot to windy. And it shook everything. The wind increased day after day night after night. Hud(AS) people started to flee. The disbeliever ran to the tent to hide but the wind became stronger and flew tent. They hid under the cover but the wind tore away the cover. It cut the cloth and the skin. The strong wind cracked the human body and destroyed ut. All the disbelievers were killed. Their body was torn away by the strong wind. The storm lasted for 8 days and 7 nights. It was a very heavy sand storm that did not stop until the entire region was turned into dust and ruin.

Only prophet Hud(AS) and his people were unharmed. They migrated from that region to the Hadhramut region in Yemen. And worshiped only there true lord Allah (SWT).