Prophet Yusuf(As) part 2

The next day they travel with the herd of sheep toward the desert. The brothers were excited as they could finally get rid of him. They walked directly toward the well as they had planned. They then pretended to drink water from the well. One of them held Yusuf(As) tightly. Started with the unusual behavior Yusuf(As) struggled to free himself. They all held him together. One of them removed his shirt and then they throw him into the deep well. Yusuf(As) cried and begged his brother to help him. But cruel brother paid no heed and walked away.

Yusuf was all alone in a deep dark well. He was very afraid. It was then Allah(SWT) told him not to be afraid. Allah(SWT is with him. Something is greater is going to happen and you're brother will come to you. And you will remind them of there deed.

The brothers then got together and planned what were they going to say there, father. They then killed a sheep and filled Yusuf(As) shirt with it. The brothers came weeping to prophet Yaqoob(As) and said they were playing and the wolf came and killed there brother. Their father didn't believe him as he saw his clothes were intact. He asked them how did wolf spare Yusuf(As) shirt when it killed him.

Yaqoob(As) couldn't sleep that night and kept thinking about his son. It was a terrible time for Yusuf(As) in the derp well. It was a difficult time for both father and son. A group of people was traveling to Egypt through that place. They were very thirsty and looking for water. When they saw the well. They sent a man to bring water. The man came and put a bucket into the well. Yusuf(As) was happy when he saw a bucket coming down so he grabbed the rope of it. As the man began to pull he felt the load was unusually heavy. When he peeped into the good he was shocked to see a young man. He never saw such a beautiful boy before. He held the rope tightly and shouted to his friend to help him. His companions helped him to pull Yusuf(As) outside.

They knew they would get a large sum of money selling this young boy. And money was all matter to them. They immediately chained Yusuf(As) and took him to Egypt, far away from his home.