Prophet Hizqeel(AS)

Prophet Hizqeel(AS) name was not mentioned in the Quran directly. But in surah baqara, there is a verse saying about prophet Hizqeel(AS). He was the prophet during the time of prophet Aramaya(AS). It was the time when the king of Babylon attacked Palestine. Allah(SWT) told Hizqeel(AS) to rebuild bani Israel after that disaster.

During the time of Prophet Musa(AS,) Allah(SWT) said the people of bani Israel to enter a city with lowering there head and asking forgiveness from Allah. But people did not follow Allah(SWT) order. So Allah(SWT) punished thrm with a disease. Some of them fled the city to save from the plague.  So Allah(SWT) said them to die and they all dropped dead. Around 800 years later prophet Hizqeel(AS) was going by this place. He saw many dry broken bones. He was wandering how could this bone get tgere life back at tge day of judgement. Suddenly he heard a voice.  Voice said do you want to see them resurrect. He said yes. Then a miracle happened. All the bones joined together and covered with flesh and blood. Slowly this people got there life back. Allah(SWT) returned them as they were before including there clothes.

We have not much information about the prophet Hizqeel(AS).