Prophet Ismail(AS)

As we have learned in the story of Prophet Ibrahim(AS) that his wife Sarah(PBUH) requested to marry him to maidservant Hajra(PBUH), as she was barren. After marriage, they had a beautiful baby boy and they named him Ismail(AS). And as Allah(SWT) plans one day Ibrahim(AS) woke up and asked Hajra(PBUH) to go with him to a long journey with their son Ismail(AS). And how he left them in the middle of the desert between Al-Safa and Al-Marwa mountains. And how HaPBUHpbuh) had a strong faith in Allah(SWT) and stayed in the desert without much question.

And how she ran between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah seven times until Allah(SWT) send angels to discover the well of Jamjam. And send some Arab travelers to accompany them.

Pretty soon the valley became alive with people and Allah(SWT) blessing. We also learned that when Ismail(AS) became a boy how Allah(SWT) ordered Ibrahim(AS) to sacrifice his only son. In order to test there faith in Allah(SWT) and they both past there test successfully.

Allah(SWT) was happy in both of there strong faith and Ismail(AS) grew up and spread islam just like his father.  His first wife was not very grateful for Allah(SWT) blessing. So his fatjer advice him to divorce her and marry a very religious woman.

When Allah(SWT) was very happy with Ismail(AS) and his father Ibrahim(AS) he ordered them to build the kaba. Prophet Ismail(AS) was in charge of to teach people the ritual of hajj. And he was a very patient, good and righteous man.
He always ket his premises.

One day he promised a man to meet him in the evening time. He went there on time but the man did not came to that place he waited for fir the man till night time. When the man saw him at night he was shocked.

He advised his people and his famy to always pray on time and give charity and only believe in Allah(SWT). Prophet Ismail(AS) had many son's and daughter's who migrated to different parts of arab and spread the teaching of Allah(SWT).

He visited his father's grave at Palestine and visit his brother. Prophet Ishaq(As). One of his daughter was married of with son of Ishaq(As). He lived all of his life in Makkah and passed away and was buried next to his mother Hajra(pbuh). He lived for 136 years.