Prophet Isa(AS) part 3

As planned during the Friday evening some of the priests and there people with solider and went to house of prophet Isa(AS) , when Isa(AS) was teaching some of the laws of Allah(SWT) to the followers.

So they surrounded the house to arrest prophet Isa(AS). Evil people were telling him to come outside or else they would break the door. It was starting to getting dark in that room where tgerr about 12 to 17 other people that were there with Jesus(AS). As Allah(SWT) plan he asked his followers if there was anyone  who would die for him and Allah(SWT) would grant them paradise. A young man stand forward and agreed to save prophet Isa(AS). Isa(AS) asked two more times in order to find the right man. Every time he asked tjat young man came forward. Isa(AS) became very happy with the young man. With Allah(SWT) miracle the young man was transformed into Isa(AS). And there were a hole formed in the roof. And suddenly Isa(AS) was taken to the second sky.(surah Nisa verse 157).
When the foor of the house opened the solder's went inside and arrested the young man who looked like Isa(AS). And Sabbath night began at that time. As it was Sabbath night they were in hurry to kill him. And so they didn't realise the man tjey were crucify ing was not real Isa(AS).

It was very crucial moment for bani Israel. They didn't realise that Isa(AS) was the last prophet send by Allah(SWT) for them. And they lost there last chance. Within a year they lost great prophet of Allah(SWT) they killed Zakariya(AS) and Yahya(AS) and lost Isa(AS). Unfortunately no one came forward to stop the evil act. Allah(SWT) did not like there behaviour and became very angry towards them. As Allah(SWT) gave 70% of prophet to them to guide them. But after this biggest mistake Allah(SWT) decided that bani Israel would no longer be special anymore. So Allah(SWT) sended the last prophet from the root of prophet Ismail(AS) instead of prophet Ishaq(As). Who is the last and final prophet. Prophet Muhammad (SAW). His name was even mention in all other religious book.

From Quran and hadith we come to know that Isa(AS) would also be send back to earth. And will be part of prophet Muhammad (SAW)  ummah.