Prophet Isa(AS) part 2

One day prophet Isa(AS) and his helper's were travelling through a place. And were very hungry. They came across a town. But people of the town were very poor. And had no enough food for themselves. Suddenly a helper said to prophet '' why don't you say your lord to send us food?''
Prophet was very sad hearing this as they all were always asking for things, for miracle and he said them '' stop demanding things''. Then they understood there mistake and said sorry to prophet. Then prophet prayed Allah(SWT) for food. Suddenly food started coming from the sky. There were enough foor for feeding 5000 people. People ate in happiness. But again one of the helper said ''where do this food come from is it from paradise?'' Prophet said them not to ask questions and be thankful to Allah(SWT).

Slowly his followers increased. Rich people started to give away there money to poor. Prophet could even tell what did people eat at there houses and what did they store for future.

As Sabbath period was friday to Saturday. One night Isa(AS) was walking during this period. When he saw children were crying. So he picked some fruits from the tree and fed them. Religious leaders were very angry as it was breaking Sabbath law. Then another night he saw few old women were shivering in cold when prophet Isa(AS) saw this he started the fire to give them warmth. Religious leaders were more furious this time as another rule of Sabbath was broken. But prophet did not listen to them and continued to teach people of Allah(SWT) way.

There was a holiday called Passover at Jerusalem. Whuch was to celebrate to be saved from slavery of Egypt 100's of years back. On this day people from all over the world comes to celebrate. So prophet Isa(AS) thought it would be best to call people in the path of Allah(SWT) on this day. So went on Saturday on beginning of Passover.

There were many people who hated him at that time. And wanted him dead they plan to kill him during that week. But instead of knowing ut he went to spread knowledge.  (surah baqarah verse 87) Allah(SWT) tells us he was always protected by angel jibrail or holy book injil. When Isa(AS) entered the temple he saw that priests allowed only rich people inside tge temple. And por people who could not give money to priests were thrown out. Inside the temple there were priests who used to waste many food. But poor outside the temple were very hungry. After seeing this he was very sad. He saw that most of the priests changed the law of the holy book in there benefit.
So Isa(AS) tried to explain to the people in order to save them from the mistake that they were making. Allah(SWT) sent new laws for them and corrected some of their old laws. But unfortunately most of the priests dis not like prophet Isa(AS) because his  teaching went against the benefit s of the bad priests.

They started to say Isa(AS) was not a prophet. So he had to show many Miracle to people to prove that he was true prophet from Allah(SWT).

Evil priests thought he came to destroy the laws of Musa(AS) and Dawud(AS). But he said he didn't come to destroy the old laws but to complete them.

He gave a message of coming of final messenger who would not only guide bani Israel but the whole universe and his name would be Ahamed. That is one of the nane of our last prophet Muhammad ( SAW). [We can find it in bible John chapter 16 verse 12]

One of the most educated man in bani Israel asked Isa(AS) what was the most important order from Allah(SWT)?
Answer was to obey the one and only god Allah(SWT). To be good with other's and love them from heart.

Prophet Isa(AS) mission was getting better and better every day. Many many people started ti follow him. Listen to him. And believe in Allah(SWT). Evil priests started to get jealous as their business was getting low. And they could not make money out of religion.
So they plan hiw to stop Isa(AS). At first they started to say bad things about him. They were saying that his mother was a bad woman. And his birth was not Miracle.
Priests tried to stop him and threatened him. But prophet Isa(AS) and his strong helper did not stop. When the priests saw it was impossible for them to stop . They made plan to kill Isa(AS). One of them advised the others not to kill Isa(AS) like they did with  Prophet Zakariya(AS) and prophet Yahya(AS). As that will make the priests even bad.

So they made a plan they went to Roman governor and said even Roman government would effect if they could not make money out of baitul muqaddas. Roman governor became very angry at Isa(AS). Then they decided to crucify him. In that situation prophet became worried as he didn't know what to do. (Surah imran verse 55) Allah(SWT said not to worry and gave him 5 good news. 1. Bad bani Israel could not kill him.
2. For his safety Allah(SWT) would take him to tge second sky.
3. Allah(SWT) would remove all kind of misunderstanding against him by bani Israel.
4. More people will follow and reject bani Israel priests.
5. And Allah(SWT) would solve all of there misunderstanding in the day of judgement between Jesus and those who would not believe in him as a prophet.