Chapter 8/part 1

*Flashback*

"Good,I lost him",I said while resting my hands on my knees.

I was about to start my way back home until I heard a roar.

"Can I ever catch a break?",I muttered to myself.

"Please just leave me alone"I said while backing up.I wasn't prepared to fight yet.

"For the Glory of Merlin,daylight is mine to command",I heard someone say.

I turned to see Jim standing in a suit of armor.

My eyes widen."Leave her alone Bular",he said.

"Trollhunter,give me your amulet and I shall spear her",Bular said

"Not going to happen",Jim said as he charged at Bular.His sword was glowing bright blue as their swords clashed together.

*End of Flashback*

I gasped and dropped him as he rubbed his throat.

He was kneeling down on the ground as I looked at Hannah.She too had disbelief in her eyes.

"Jim?",I asked.

He's the one that saved me that night!Everything is clear to me now.I knew that I was being chased but I didn't know who saved me.

He looked up and gave me a serious glare."Why did you not finish me off",he asked.

I stayed silent."How do you know my name?"

"I-I um",is all I could say.Should I tell him that I'm the Dragon Hunter?

I looked around the arena,seeing angry trolls.Even Winter and Vendel seemed angry.

"I can't kill him",I announced.

"I'm not going to kill him.Im not going to follow the rules and kill one of my friends",I said.

Everyone gasped,including BurningFlame,Star,and Flappper.

"You must Finish him off",Winter said.

"No",I said.

Winter growled.

I looked back to see Jim starting to stand up again.

"I'm sorry",I said.

"You are not my friend",he said.

He sighed and started to calm down."Thank you for not killing me",he said.

I smiled."No problem."

Hannah flew out to me and grabbed my wing.

"We have to go.Were almost out of time",Hannah said.

I sighed."I'm sorry",I said to Vendel before running out of the arena with Hannah.

We found the library and sneaked inside.

We both turned back to humans."I can not believe that Jim is the Trollhunter",I said with my hands on my helmet.

"Me either.I guess that is why he always disappeared",she said.