Sequel/Thank you!

I'm so proud at how far this book has come along.I can definitely say that this was one of my most successful books that I've ever wrote.

I want to say thank you to Tinabug76 for supporting me the whole way through this book.

Thank you to Kodbro for also supporting this book!

Thank you trollhunters4life for helping me with the plot/ideas!

I was inspired to create this book by my best friend Tinabug76. We were together one day talking about Wattpad and that's how the character, Hannah,was created.To be honest,Hannah wasn't even going to be in the story from the beginning but that changed.Christina and I both agreed that it would be a good idea to have a second character involved in the action.

Christina had no idea that I made this book until I told her at school.

Everyday of my life that I spent with my best friend Christina reminded me of (Y/N) and Hannah's friendship.The character,Hannah,was inspired by Christina and she didn't even know she gave me ideas everyday about how to make their friendship grow.

That was the little background information about the story but the rest is pretty interesting.

Anyway,since this book was soooo successful,there's a slight chance I might make a sequel.

If I do,I'm going to pick ONE person to help me with ideas and the plot.If you want to help me on the second book(If there is one)You have to guess my age.

Just a little game I thought would be cool so yeah,have fun with that.Thank you all so much and I can't tell you guys how thankful I am to have such great readers!

Love you all! - Trollhunterlover26