Chapter 11/part 2

"Hey Nomura",I said as she walked in.

"Hello darling,how did your training go?"

"It's was amazing.I killed 24 goblins and 2 changelings!",I said proudly.

"Impressive",she said with a smile.

She walked over and gave me a one sided hug."I'm so proud of you (Y/N).Your one of the most strongest people I know",she said as she held up my chin.

She smiled and looked over at Strickler as he entered the room.

"Don't get to attached,you know the real reason to what we are doing",he muttered.

She made a slight frown and nodded before leaving the room.

As she was leaving,I noticed some bruises on her arms.

"Nomura wait!What happen to your arm?",I asked.

"I was punished for not killing the Hunter",she said.

"I'm sure you'll get him next time",I said.

She smiled and continued her way out.

Strickler walked over to me and handed me a pouch of Grave sand.

"Last night we received a visit from a Troll.I made a few threats and now the hunter will be coming to open the bridge at exchange for his pity friend",he said.

"How did you pull it off?",I asked.

"Just some adjustments here and there",he said.

"Why can't we trick him and kill the dumb troll after he opens the bridge",I asked as I crossed my legs.

"We are doing that but right now we need to keep the Hunters attention.You will sneak in from above and attack if he pulls any minor issues",Strickler said.

"Of course sir.I'd be honored to finish him off",I said.

She smiled."Nomura almost killed him in the woods the other night until his friends saved him",he said.

I stayed silent."Don't make the same mistake",he said while walking off.

After he walked out of the room,he poked is head back through the door."This is the last time you can use the Grave Sand.Use it wisely",he said as he closed my door.

I grabbed my bag and sat the pouch of Grave Sand in it.

Right before I closed it,I noticed something poking out from the side zipper pocket.

I grabbed it and looked at it.It was a photo.

It was a picture of the Hunter and I together.He has his arm around my shoulder as I was eating ice cream.

"Jim?",I asked while looking at the photo.

I shook my head and threw the photo down.

"Remember please",a voice said.

I grunted and held my head.

Get out of me!",the voice yelled.

I smiled. "Oh,I'm not going anywhere till the Hunter is dead",I said to myself.

"Please don't hurt him.He's my best friend.Please don't kill him!",the voice yelled.

"Shut up you nasty rat.Im you now so be quite",I muttered.

My hand started moving without me even trying.

"No!This is my body and you will not take over me",the voice said.

"Is everything alright?",Strickler asked as he entered.

"Yes,Everything is just peachy",I muttered with a fake smile.My hand moved again but I pushed it down.