Chapter 1

"I gave everything..." she sobs. "..but I still received pain." She continued sobbing.

I caressed her back and let her cry because I knew how much it hurt.

"Do I look ugly, Adalee? Tell me the truth..."Mas lalong kumirot ang puso ko nang makipagtitigan siya sa'kin habang binabanggit ang mga salitang ito. Kitang-kita ko sa mga mata niya kung gaano ito nasasaktan ngayon. Napabuntong-hininga naman ako at marahan siyang tinapik sa balikat.

"Cheer up, Stella. You're beautiful, inside and out. Always remember that, and please don't dare to question yourself why he cheated on you." Seryoso kong aniya dito.

"Pero hindi ko maiwasan. Like why? Paulit-ulit ko pa ring tinatanong."

"Ikukuha lang kita ng tubig." I stood up and went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. I can't stand seeing her crying. I've been there and done that.

"He's just stupid." Inis kong sagot dito nang makabalik ako sa sala, umupo ako sa tabi nito at inabot ko naman sa'kanya ang baso.

Hindi naman na ito sumagot at uminom ng tubig mula sa baso.

I wanted to punch that idiot's face. How dare him make her cry. He's really stupid! Damn him! Bakit ba ang daming lalaking manloloko?

"Forget about him. That's the best revenge. And he's not that worthy, though..." I smiled at her to lighten up her mood.

"Thank you." She muttered. I hugged her tight. She deserves to be happy. I knew how much effort she gave to that man. How much she loves that man. And I know how much it hurts to be cheated on. If I were in her shoes, I'd also be like this, especially if that man is my first in everything.

"I have to go now. I still have works to do." Tipid itong ngumiti sa'kin.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." She assured me, but I knew she won't.

"Okay sige. Pero kung bigla ka na naman atakihin ng kalungkutan mo, bukas bahay ko sayo, okay?" She merely smiled and nod. "Seryoso ako." Bumusangot ako.

"Oo na, thank you." She smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

Stella's POV

Lumabas ako ng bahay nila Adalee na mabigat ang loob. Hindi ko pa rin maiwasan na isipin ang nangyari.

______________________________________________

A/N: This is my third story, and I hope you also support this. I hope you guys like this. Please bare with my grammar and typographical errors. I know there's a lot, lol. - XOXO

DATE STARTED : JANUARY 28, 2019