Chapter 1 - The Very Begining

Hey guys if you could vote I would really appreciate it it's my first fanfic so I would like it to do well xx enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------

"Your go now Emily " Laura exclaimed .

It was now 7:45 pm and we were all at her house for a girly sleepover. By we I mean me ( Emily ), aisha , Katherine , Laura , Beth and Kiran . All of us had been friends since primary but aisha had gone to an all girls grammar school so we were rarely together. We were playing the game of "who am I " which is hilarious with us 6 playing together and now it was my turn.

Hi I'm Emily by the way I'm 17 years old I have blue eyes with blondish/ brownish hair ( dark blonde hair if that's what you want to call it ) I am average height and i am currently in my tiger onesie and i am in Laura's very messy bed room you literally have to make a pathway to her bed which we all use and have learnt to deal with stepping on make up bottles in the middle of the night without waking anybody up. I really do have the best friends in the world though .

We're all still in school because the government have introduced a stupid new rule which means we have to stay in education until we're 19. so we all decided to take 6th form until then . the only positive side there will be is that we will all still stay together.

"Emily, Emily " Kiran shouted " you weren't daydreaming again were you " shaking my arm .

"ouuuuuu" Katherine pouted " remember that time boy in primary school ugh what was his name Bradley Simpson thought you liked him because you say there daydreaming and looking at him at the same time "

"LOL" Beth shouted as we all burst out laughing and went into hysterics

"and then he started following you everywhere you went, so in the end you had to use us as bodyguards" Katherine panted in between laughs

"it wasn't that bad guys" I Said as I could feel myself blushing and was probably the colour of a tomato or strawberry

" yes it was the only place you were safe was the girls toilet and he couldn't go in there for obvious reasons " aisha said barely able to keep a straight face

" yes but aisha I seem to remember you fancying him for the whole year in year 5 because he had luscious curls that glimmered in the sunlight and eyes that were to die for you nearly went mad"

" OK that was true but I'm not as bad now " we all looked at each other and screamed

"yeah right aisha" before rolling around the floor laughing this was going to be a great sleepover

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope your enjoying it so far the boys will be introduced in a few more chapters so bare with me !!

Hope your enjoying it vote and comment !!