Chapter 20 - Ice Skating

Tristan's P.O.V-

I finally did it , I finally asked Laura to be my girlfriend on our date yesterday. And guess what she said yes! It was so perfect the restaurant and then Starbucks where I first fell in love with her, it was beautiful. When we got home we saw em and con cuddled up together on the sofa asleep like a couple it'll probably be their turn next the same with Kiran and James they are just so good together.

We were going ice skating today, at the girls request and non of us can skate anyway so this should be fun. I think me and James need to buy an apartment down here for us all to live together. Cuz I mean brad and con live streets away from each other the same with the girls but then it's hard for me and James who live in Devon and Dorset a couple of hundred miles away. We should really go apartment hunting soon.

We were now going to nandos then ice skating . We all love nandos so why not. Apart from James who is on a diet but who cares he's gotta eat something bad sometime also they have chicken so there he's coming .

We picked up the girls from em's house and drove to the nandos which is next to the ice rink. We were all really excited about going ice skating I hadn't been here since I was a kid so it brought back some good memories of home and my childhood . We got a table and sat down everybody engrossed in the menu deciding what to eat.we all eventually decided and it was a split between noodles and chicken. Guess who that was for. I walked up to the counter to pay and order out food. Laura came with me to help me remember.

We got the the counter and we were greeted by a girl about the same age as us with a lot of make up on. I mean I'm all in favour of girls wearing make up because you can do it really nicely and then they just look stunning. But then there's those girls that go overboard and cake their faces in make up, they make me want to cringe

Laura's P.O.V-

We had just got to the paying counter and a girl came to take our order. She looked about our age but boy did she have an art class on her face. She was bright orange with neon pink lipstick on with Egyptian eye flicks that might as well have been a tattoo on her face it wouldn't have made any difference. It was quite funny really and then I turned to see tris's face and that was altogether a different picture. He was cringing so much he looked like he was ill or something. I know he hates it when girls wear that much make up, he says they look worse than barbie.

" yes please can I help you" she said in her most boring tone she could manage

" erm could we have 4 noodles and 4 chicken please" tris said ignoring her idle tone that she was so putting on to sound cool. He was such a nice person even if he was faced with boring people

" ok we'll do that any drinks with your order" she said smiling and looking like she was enjoying this now. What how much of a sudden mood change can you have, she didn't even take her eyes off tris did she even notice I was there . Oh wow I just realised she's hitting on him. Well we'll see about that.

She handed us our drinks on a tray for us to carry and quickly wrote something down and handed it to tris. I presume it's the receipt but obviously not when she winked at him

" excuse me what's this" he questioned while handing the note for me to read. You never guess what she wrote her number down with a call me next to it. The cheek. Who does she think she is hitting in other people's boyfriends when she doesn't even know them .

" it's my number for later" she winked while turning away to face the next customer

" sorry but ill have to ask my girlfriend" he emphasise "my girlfriend" and ripped the note in two before showering it over the girl and turning his back. Wow I was not expecting that. She just looked shocked and confused that somebody actually Turned her down. Ha that will show her not to mess With boys who have girlfriends .