Road Trip Part 1

I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm almost as big as a fucking cow. I have been trying to get the baby's room fixed up. I'm thinking on the colors blue and green for his room.

Taylor has been working a lot lately to put in time before the baby comes. When he officially gets home tomorrow we will be driving to New York to see my parents. I told taylor I really didn't want to fly because we have no privacy or no where to talk.

I can't wait to see my family not only because I can show off my new ring and my new baby bump but also because I missed them so much. I have always been used to seeing them almost everyday and being away from them for a few months KILLS ME!!

Speaking of the wedding, Taylor and I have been so busy trying to plan for it and I just told him I need a big break. Taylor wants to marry before the baby comes so we have decided next month will be the wedding.

The next day

I was in the kitchen makin my favorite pasta and I was swinging my hips as much as I could back and forth to edge of glory. As I was dancing, Taylor came up behind me and I jumped. "Oh my god! Taylor thank god it is you!" he looked at me and kissed my lips. He said "I like them moves your doin" with a corky smile on his face. I said "that's what I get for learning to dance and move my hips the right way then getting pregnant!" with a smile. He just shook his head and sat down at the table. I got his food out and put it on the table. He looked at me with a worried face and said "Babe, you absolutely do not have to serve me dinner. You need to lay down and take a rest." I shook my head and said "I know but-" he cut me off and said "but nothing. Your going to sit down on the couch, eat, then lay down and take a nap, trust me babe you deserve it." I followed his orders and went and ate then laid down for a nap.

A few hours later, I had woken up and got up from the couch. I looked at the time and I said "oh my god, Taylor, we have to-" he came in the living room holding all of our luggage and said "I have it all takin care of now come on we have to leave" I nodded my head still kind of tired. He put the stuff in the trunk and then we headed off.

On the way there taylor and I had the best time. We took our time and it felt so great. We ate and we laughed. We even sang to some country music. I know I write pop music but I'm ok with listening to some country music. Taylor LOVES country and I love my sexy country boy.

About 2 days after we left Chicago, we finally made it to New York. We pulled up to my parents apartment building. We got out and Taylor got our things out of the trunk.

I knocked on the door of my mom and dad's and heard "who is it?" I answered back "it's your daughter"

I heard my mom and dad's footsteps to the door and finally I was embracing them in a hug. Dad said "I have missed you so much, oh gosh, look at that, my first grandchild" he said as he was rubbing my stomach. I said "yep, he will be here in three months" dad looked at me with disbelief and said "oh well then, I guess I should say, my GRANDSON" I just chuckled and hugged my mom. I said "where is natali?" mom said "oh she is upstairs, you guys can sleep in yours and Natali's old bedroom." I shook my head ok and went to sit down on the couch. I said "you guys, me and Taylor have a little bit of a surprise for you guys, we are getting married!" I held my hand out to show them the ring and they both were so excited. Taylor said "are you ready to hit the hay, I'm tired." I said "yeah me too, I'm beat". So we both said good night and went up stairs to the bedroom.

It has been a long trip but we made it now it's time to rest.