Italian roots

Gaga's P.O.V

My alarm went off at 4 a.m and I woke T up so we could leave. I got up with my hair a mess and nothing over my body but a sheet. I slipped a pair of underwear on and put Taylor's flannels on over my bare chest.

I walked into joeys room and he must have heard my alarm go off because he was standing in his crib holding on to the bars and tugging on them. I said "good morning my sweet boy!" as I rubbed his head and kissed his forehead. I got him out of his crib and dressed him in his little blue jean overalls that had a baby blue shirt to go under it. I carried him out and taylor was in the living room, putting his shoes on. I handed joey to taylor and joey smiled and kissed his dad's cheek. T said "okay buddy! lets get shoes on those feet!" as he sat joey on his lap and put his converse on him. I loved seeing Taylor bond with joey and it just makes me happier to know we have another on the way.

After we all were dressed, we left and went to the airport. Going through a crowd of monsters and paparazzi is difficult especially when I have my two year old screaming and crying because he is scared and they all want a picture with me. I tried to calm joey but nothing was helping, until I got the idea to sing to him quietly in his ear. I was singing Cheek to Cheek and he instantly stopped crying.

Taylor's P.O.V

Stef told me to grab joey and put him on our plane so he could quiet down. I did as told and grabbed our son as my wife tagged along. She instantly took joey over as soon as she was on the plane and put him in his car seat for take off.

After he was in his car seat, Stef sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. "T? Do you ever get...mad at me for doing everything for joey and making you miss out on father and son bonding?" I looked at her knowing that she realizes what she does and said "Mad? no, I would never ever get mad at you for being a great mother to him. Do I wish I could do a little more? yes, I do, but that is my fault because I never try to take over. I want to but I'm just afraid you don't want me to." She looked puzzled at me and said "babe, you know I would love for you guys to do 'manly things' and you know you can anytime you want but I just have problems being away from him, that's all, I would never keep you from spending time with your son." I kissed her and said "I know"

Gaga's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant saying we were about to land. "Hey babe, the flight attendant said we were about to land in Italy so wake up." He nodded slightly and opened his eyes.

When we landed, taylor grabbed our luggage and I grabbed joey. We left off of the plane and entered the airport where a driver was supposed to take us to our beach house.

We were walking through the airport and a man with a snappy suit and a flat top hat was holding out a sign that said "The Kinneys" on it. I approached him and said "we are the kinneys" and I shook his hand. The man said "hello! I am Bruno and I am your driver" as he spoke in a thick accent. "Nice to meet you" I said as I smiled slightly.

We stepped out of the car and I couldn't hold my mouth together. It was such a beautiful place with a view of the ocean. I loved it. I carried joey up the steps and walked through the door. It was a huge house with a big kitchen and a few bedrooms. It was absolutely amazing. Joey was squirming to be put down and so I did. He ran around playing as taylor walked in and grabbed me from behind. He moved my hair to one side and kissed my neck. "This place is so beautiful. not as beautiful as you though" I smiled as he said that. I had requested there be a crib put in one of the rooms for joey and thank god there was so he doesn't have to sleep with us. It's not that I don't want him to its just I want some alone time with my honeybunny.

I explored the home up and down and it was just lovely. It was so peaceful without paparazzi on our asses all of the time.

Taylor's P.O.V

I finished putting our things in the bedroom and I went down stairs. I said "hey Stef, do you wanna go to the beach?" she turned to look at me and said "yes, of course! let me get joeys swim trunks on and we will go." I spoke up and said "no, you go get your bikini on and I will dress joey. You need a break babe" she smiled her same beautiful smile and kissed me as she went upstairs to put her bikini on.

I grabbed Joey and put his green swim trunks on him. I put him in my arms and said "now, you are all ready to go swimming." he screamed and clapped his hands out of excitement and said "yay! where mommy?" as he stuck his hands out to the side and tilted his head, looking at me so seriously. I said "lets go get her!" he smiled and shook his head. I went upstairs and put him on the bed as I waited for Stef to come out of the bathroom. She came out wearing a sexy blue bikini and her brown hair in a pony tail. I said "damn! your lookin' good!" she smiled and approached me to put her soft lips on mine. She stood on her tip toes in order to reach my ear and said "keep it in your pants for tonight!" and she gripped my crotch with her hand, making me jump. She smiled and kissed me one more time before focusing her attention on joey. She picked him up and we headed to the beach.

Gaga's P.O.V

I stood with my feet in the water and held joeys hands as he stood in front of me. He seen taylor swimming and pointed his finger, screaming "daddy!" I smiled and laughed as taylor got hit by a wave. I said "yeah that's daddy! Funny daddy!" joey jumped and screamed as a wave of small water came toward us.

Taylor came out of the water and said "you go sit down and enjoy the sun for a bit. I wanna take Joey and make some sand castles." I nodded and kissed him then headed towards the chair where I could watch joey and taylor have some fun.

Watching taylor build sand castles with Joey only made me feel happier knowing that Taylor and I could have fun just like before we had kids only now we are plus two. he is such a great father and I admire him for being so. He looked so hot coming out of the water and drops coming down off his chest. I couldn't help but to smile while thinking about what we will do tonight.

Joey ran back to me and climbed on my belly. He said "play?" I sat up and kissed him "yes, let's go sweet boy!" I grabbed his hand and taylor grabbed the other as we walked through the water and around the beach. Me and Taylor were swinging joey by his arms and he would giggle. I love spending time just us as a family.

Taylor's P.O.V

After we got back from the beach, Stef put Joey down for bed and came into our bedroom. She climbed onto me, straddling my lap and said "now, I told you to keep it in your pants until now, so, now, you are going to give me what I want." She smiled a devilish grin and tugged at my boxers as she pulled them down. I had no intention of disagreeing so I let her do as she pleased. After she penetrated my body with her mouth, she came back up to my neck and kissed me. She stripped the flannel she was wearing off and was completely naked before my eyes.

I smiled as she said "Best part about being pregnant is you don't have to wear a condom!". She slowly put my member inside of her as she adjusted to me. I grabbed her, pulling her towards me and giving it all I had.

She began moaning loudly as I rubbed her sweet spot. She began to hit climax and let out a series of moans. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer and tightened my grip around her as I exploded.

Gaga's P.O.V

As I hit my climax and so did he, he rolled me over, while still inside of me and then pulled out. "What are doing?" I said a little confused. He reached over bed and grabbed his belt. I said "what are you doing with that?" He looked at me with a smile and said "hold on, put your arms up and hold on to the bars of the headboard." I began to get where he was going with this and said "ok" as I did that, he tied my wrists around the bars gently and secured it by giving it a tug and began where we left off.

He was going so fast and doing things we had never done before, it was a big turn on. I wanted to touch him so bad but I couldn't. He was thrusting deeper and deeper until we both hit our climax and screamed in pleasure. I knew he loved sex with me but I didn't know he loved it that much. As he untied me and I was let free, I kissed him one more time before laying my head on his chest and smiling at what we just did. "I didn't know you were that kinky babe!" I said to him as he laughed. "I have dreamed of doing something like that forever but just never got around to doing it. I didn't think you would like me being so aggressive and controlling?" I smiled and looked at him "I LOVE being controlled in the bedroom! it's one of my turn on's. I can't believe you didn't know that. Five years and you didn't know that!" he smiled slightly and said "well you never said anything so I didn't ask!" I laughed a little at his comeback and kissed him one last time before drifting off to sleep.