Night Out

Gaga's P.O.V

I rose up out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I smelled breakfast coming from the kitchen and got up to freshen up.

I went downstairs and seen taylor frying some eggs and bacon and joey sitting in his booster seat eating some bacon and eggs. I approached him and kissed his head as I rubbed my hands through his curly brown hair. "Hey baby!" I said to joey and he smiled. I walked over to taylor and wrapped my arms around his abdomen and said "and good morning to you!" as I had remembered our wild night.

He turned to kiss me and said "good morning, do you want breakfast?" I shook my head and sat down at the table. As I was eating I looked down at my wrists and seen the marks from Taylor's belt and smiled at him as he had noticed it too.

Taylor's P.O.V

While we were eating I said "what do you wanna do today?" she shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know, maybe we can go shopping and go back to the beach." I nodded in a agreement. I loved watching joeys face light up when he sees a wave coming toward him or playing in the sand. He gets so excited.

After breakfast, we sat in the living room and played with Joey for a bit. I had my mind on what Stef would think of the name Mckenzie for a girl or Isaac for a boy. We had discussed baby names a few times since we found out but it just kept lingering in my mind.

Stef was sitting beside me on the couch with Joey on her lap, tickling him and kissing him. I cleared my throat and put my arm around her "babe, what do you want the baby to be and don't just say it doesn't matter just tell me what you would like." She looked at me and bit her lip, as she was thinking and said "well, I would like a girl but another boy would be nice also. Why?" I smiled at her and said "I was just wondering." She looked at me and said "why? what do you want?" I rubbed her shoulder and said "I would like a girl. I think that would be nice to have a little daddy's girl. What about names? have you thought of any lately?" she kinda shrugged and said "no not really, have you?" I shook my head and said "if it's a boy I like the name Isaac and if it's a girl I like the name Mckenzie" she kissed me and smiled "I love those names babe, I kinda have to give you the chance to name this one because I named joey." I smiled and chuckled as I grabbed Joey and said "And you did a pretty good job too!" as I kissed him and tickled him. I looked at Stef and said "are you ready to go?" she nodded and said "yeah, let me go get ready. Do you want to get him ready or do you want me to?" I handed Joey to her and said "your turn!" and smiled. She grabbed him and went to get ready.

Gaga's P.O.V

I dressed joey in his blue jeans and his long sleeve flannel just like his daddy. I put Joey on my hip and carried him back to the bedroom where taylor was getting dressed. I stood in the doorway and just stared at his ripped abs. I still couldn't believe that he was all mine and no one else's. Taylor caught me staring at him and smirked "what?" he said. I shook my head and came back to reality "oh, nothing babe, just looking at you" he smiled, knowing what I was staring at and approached me, and kissed me "I could look at you all day too" he said. I smiled and said "well, are you ready?" he smiled and stepped over to the bed and grabbed his shirt "yep, lets go" I smiled and carried joey out and we went to eat.

When we showed up to the restaurant, there were just a few paparazzi but not as many as expected. Joey seen them and clenched his hands to my shirt. I held him tighter than before and entered the restaurant with taylor holding my hand. We found our table and taylor got joey a booster seat from the wall in the corner. Taylor sat him down in it and sat down, looking at the menu. The waitress walked over to us and said "hello, can I take your order?" I shook my head and said "yes, I will have the pasta and can I have something for him, maybe some fruit?" as I pointed at joey. She said "yes, and for you sir?" as she looked at taylor. T said "I am going to have the lasagna and a side of salad." The waitress nodded and smiled "and what would you like to drink?" I spoke up and said "I would like some wine and do you have anything for him?" as I nodded my head toward joey. She said "Apple juice or milk?" I nodded and said "milk will be fine, thank you, what about you babe?" taylor smiled and said "I will just have some water". The waitress nodded and walked away.

While we ate our food, me laughed and talked. Joey was just eating his fruit and had a few bites of my pasta. I got up and said "hey babe, I'm going to the bathroom. I'm going to change his diaper and clean his hands." Taylor nodded as I picked joey up out of his booster he was in and carried him to the bathroom. After I was done cleaning his hands and face and changing his dirty diaper, I went out and we left the restaurant to go back to the beach.