Wild night

2 months later

The first few nights at home were difficult but it is our first child so it will take some time. Tomorrow, taylor has to go back to work so I will be home alone with my baby boy for the very first time.

I woke up to the sun shining through our bedroom window. I put my hand on my eyes and reached over to taylor and rolled over so I was lying on his chest. T grabbed my hair and played with it while he kissed the top of my head. "Good morning beautiful." I looked up and I kissed him "good morning, did Joey wake up any last night?" he shook his head and said "no, but I still woke up to check on him a couple times." I shook my head and continued playing with his chest hair. "Hey, do you think I could take Joey to mom and dads today so we can spend some time alone before you go to work tomorrow?" I said while I sat up leaning against the head board. Taylor grabbed my hand and was rubbing it. He said "yeah I guess, I want to take you out for dinner and maybe we can come home for dessert" he said seductively. I smiled and kissed him "it's a date! I will call my mom right now"

I called my mom and of course she was happy to keep Joey for tonight. I told taylor and got up to get Joey out of his crib. I grabbed him up and changed his diaper and put his outfit on to go to moms. I packed his diaper bag and we were ready to go to my parents. I yelled at taylor and said "babe! are you ready!" he came in the living room carrying Joey in his car seat and said "yep, lets go!"

We finally got Joey to moms and we left to go out to eat. We went to this little resteraunt and found our table and sat down. "This feels so nice to be alone. I love Joey but I also need time with you." And I lovingly grabbed his hand. He said "I have missed our alone time also. I will show you how much I missed it tonight." I smirked and then as I was about to say something but the waitress came up to us and we ordered our dinner. As we were eating I said "I can remember when I was waitressing like her. I used to flirt with EVERYBODY!" taylor looked puzzled and said "I hope your not doing that anymore!" I smiled and said "why would i, I have a man to flirt with now." He smirked and said "are you ready?" I shook my head and we payed and got up and left.

As soon as we left and was in the car, I couldn't resist the thoughts of him making love to me like he used to before I was pregnant. I scooted closer to him and I started to kiss his neck and i whispered in his ear "I can't wait, pull the car over" he smirked like he usually does when I say something sexy to him. He pulled the car over and started kissing my neck and worked his way down to my collarbone. We crawled in the back and he got on top of me. As he started to pull my dress off he said "your so beautiful." I couldn't resist him. As soon as my dress was off I was completely naked and i unbuttoned his shirt as he was kissing collarbone and eventually my chest. I unbuckled his pants and he pulled his pants and boxers off. I said "I missed you so much" in between kisses. I said "please taylor, I want you so bad" he smirked and started to enter me. He was taking it slow and making sure not to hurt me. He eventually picked up his pace and kept going and going until both of us jerked as our bodies came together. Taylor got off and sat in the seat, both of us were still trying to catch our breath. T said "damn, it hasn't been that good in a while" I smiled as I sat up also and kissed him "and it was perfect, I think we should get home now, I need to pay you back the favor" I said as I winked. He just smiled and chuckled as we both got dressed and went back home.

When we got back, we went into our bedroom and made love all night. It felt so great to give myself to him again after having Joey. We fell asleep in each other's arms.