Birth Part 1

2 months later

Married life is treating me well. Taylor and I are more in love than we have ever been. Taylor has been home a lot lately mostly because I could pop anytime.

I'm 9 months pregnant today and I still haven't went into labor. The closer I get to my due date, the more nervous I get. I don't know how I'm going to react to having labor pains for god knows how long.

Taylor is so so supportive and he knows how nervous I am because he is also feeling the pressure. I just wish he could come already because I not only want him here to hold but I also want to get back out there and perform for all my fans.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today, I woke up with really bad lower back pains. I sat up in bed and called taylor to tell him what was going on.

Taylor- "hey babe, what's up?"

Me- "I don't want you to freak the fuck out when I tell you this but I'm having some lower back cramps, just miner ones. So do you think it's worth going to the hospital over?"

Taylor- "I don't know babe, maybe you should just wait to see if they go away. If they get worse go to the hospital."

Me- "well, ok sweetheart, I will call you if something comes up, ok?"

Taylor- "ok babe, I love you, and remember, don't have him without me!"

Me- "ok, I love you too!"

After I hung up, I was laying in bed, just thinking about how much has happened in the last 8 years. I went from being a regular New York girl to being an artist, a singer, wife and a soon to be mother. It's all happening so fast that I didn't even think to sit down and just take it all in. It's really over whelming but in a great way. I laid down in mine and Taylor's bed and took a short nap.

All of a sudden, a sharp pain runs thru my lower stomach and I shoot up off the bed screaming. I picked up my cell phone and called taylor to tell him what was happening.

Taylor rushed home and he helped me to our car. As we were driving, I felt a gush spew out of me. I felt my panties and they were soaked. I said "taylor, my water just broke!" Taylor kept driving as fast and safe as he could.

When we finally arrived at the hospital, Taylor signed me in as a nurse came with a wheelchair to take me to the room. I was scratching the wheelchairs arms to ease the pain a little. Taylor followed as they put me in a room and I put my night gown on with help from Taylor.

I had been lying in pain for 6 hours until I was finally ready for the epidural. After the epidural, I laid back and took a nap while I could.

Taylor stayed next to me in a chair and rested his head on my leg while he slept. I grabbed his hand and said "babe, wake up. I want to talk." He grunted a little and then he said "yeah baby, what you wanna talk about?" I played with his ring and said "I am so nervous! I'm not nervous about having joey, I'm just a little stressed that in just 2 months I have to go back on tour." Tay looked at me and he smiled. He said "that's why you will skype me and I will send pics and your family and I will help" I kissed him on his soft lips and I said "thanks babe, you always know what to say" he just smiled and kissed my hand. He laid back in the chair and fell asleep.