Last Night

Taylor's P.O.V

Stef was still sleeping in our room and joey was asleep next to her. I decided to clean the house a little bit before she woke up.

After I was done cleaning and packing our things, I snuck in the bedroom and got joey out of bed so I could bathe him and feed him before stef woke up. I gave him a bath and dried him off and dressed him in his Spider-Man pajamas before carrying him in the kitchen and placing him in his high chair to eat lunch.

By now it was 12 o'clock and I sat joey down next to me on the couch and watched some of stef's videos with him. He loves watching his mom on TV and so do I. Her talent is amazing and I just couldn't believe I was the man to be married and having kids with her. I'm a lucky man.

At about 3, I began making dinner and Joey was in his high chair playing with one of his toys and drinking his juice. Stef walked in and she kinda looked stunned.

Gaga's P.O.V

I woke up and rolled over to see what time it was. It was 3 in the afternoon and i needed to get up to get things packed and clean a little before we leave.

I got up out of bed and went to the living room. When I walked out, I couldn't believe my eyes. The whole house was spotless and all of our luggage was packed. I made my way to the kitchen where taylor was making dinner and joey was in his high chair. I went up to taylor and said "did you do all this?". He turned away from the stove and said "yep! I gave joey a bath and put him down for a nap. I cleaned up the house and packed our things, and now I'm making dinner". I couldn't believe it, he did all this while I slept. I said "thanks babe! what are you making?" as I kissed him and grabbed both his hands. "Lasagna, mashed potatoes and some gravy for the mashed potatoes". I said "sounds good" and walked over to the table and sat down next to joey and kissed him on the head. He said "mommy" with a smile on his face.

After we ate, taylor and I decided to go to the town one last time before leaving in the morning. I dressed joey and myself and we all went out.

"Hey honey? you want to go in here?" I said to taylor as we came along side a nice tattoo parlor. T said "why?" with a confused look on his face. "Because, I want to. Please?". He shook his head slowly as he opened the door for me to walk in. I walked in, carrying joey on my hip and said "hi, I'm Stefani Kinney. I made an appointment for Taylor Kinney?". The man slightly smiled and said "ah, yes, you wanted a tattoo". I smiled and said "yes, my husband does." As I said that, I turned to look at taylor and his eyes were huge. He looked at me and said "why didn't you say anything?" I shrugged and said "I wanted it to be a surprise and besides, you said you wanted joeys name tattooed on your arm." Now he had calmed down a little and said "okay but don't do this without asking again. Ok?" I nodded as I turned around and sat down in the chair in front of the artists desk. He said "so, what kind of tattoo do you want today?". I said "he wants our sons name tattooed on his arm. His name is Joseph Levi Kinney." The man nodded his head as he wrote everything down. He drew out the name on the transfer paper and said "ok, are you ready?". Taylor nodded and walked back to the room. I said "do you mind if I come in?". The man kind of thought for a minute about what I had asked and said "yes, you guys can come too." I smiled and carried joey back to the shop where taylor was getting his ink.

While the man was doing Taylor's tattoo, joey had fell asleep on me, resting his head on my chest as I rocked back and forth. I couldn't wait to see what it looked like finished and I knew this was a good surprise for him. Taylor grabbed my leg and smiled. He mouthed "thank you, I love you" to me and I mouthed "your very welcome, love you too". After he was finished, he put the bandage on and we left and got into the car. Taylor put joey down in his car seat and we headed home.

Taylor's P.O.V

On the car ride home, Stef put her head on my arm and rubbed it. She said "I'm glad you didn't get mad at me". I looked down at her and said "why would I? This is the perfect tattoo." She smiled and lifted her head to kiss me. "After we are finished having children, I want their names tattooed on me". I smiled and said "well, I think that is a great idea, me too".

We arrived back to the house after a nice afternoon out and I put joey into his pajamas again and laid him down to sleep. As I put him down, stef walked in behind me and embraced me in a hug and said "you wanna know something?" I looked at her and said "yeah, what?" she looked down at joey and said "we made a cute kid!". I kissed her on the head and said "I know, I just can't wait until this one arrives" as I put my hand on her partial baby bump. She put her hand on mine and said "I can't wait either! you wanna go lay down. We have to get up early". I nodded and kissed joey on his head and as did stef and we walked out of joeys room and went to our room to lay down for bed.