Suprise?

5 weeks later

I woke up and reached over for my phone to check the time. It was 5 am and taylor was still sleeping. I got up and went into the kitchen for a morning snack. As I was walking I slipped and fell on to the floor and after that everything went black.

Taylor's P.O.V

I was woken up by a loud thump coming from the kitchen. I got up and walked to the end of the hallway when I seen Stef on the floor laying unconscious. I ran as fast as I could to her and dialed 911.

When the ambulance finally came, they put her in the ambulance and took her to the hospital. I called Cynthia and had her come to babysit joey for us. I went to our car and drove to the hospital.

When I showed up, they had already put her in the private room. I walked up to the front desk were the nurse was and said "Stefani Kinney?" The nurse said "down the hall in room 208" I ran to the room and stopped as I walked in. I slowly approached her and pulled up a chair to sit down next to her. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She was just laying there with I.V coming out of her arm and oxygen on. She looked so helpless. I laid my head down on the bed while still holding her hand and fell asleep.

Gaga's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to a bright light shining in them. I looked over to see taylor asleep, holding my hand. I squeezed Taylor's hand and woke him up. He said "baby! your awake!" I said "where am I?" he kissed me and said "your at the hospital, you fell and was passed out. Hold on I'm going to go get a doctor" I shook my head as he got up and went out the door.

The doctor came in and said "good morning. You had quite a fall there. You had a minor concussion but you will be ok. We took a blood test and congratulations! your pregnant" both mine and Taylor's jaw dropped. We both looked at each other and we're both speechless. After I gained my strength to say something I said "well, is the baby ok?" he shook his head and said "yes Ma'am, but just to make sure I can do a sonogram just to make sure." "Yes that would be great! thank you." I said and the doctor walked out to get the machine.

I grabbed Taylor's hand and said "babe? are you ok?" as I let out a little chuckle because he looked kind of confused. He slowly nodded and said "I'm ok, I'm just so surprised we were so-" as he looked at me and I said "not careful" finishing his sentence. I said "well, it's too late now. At least we don't have to worry about using anything" and I winked at him. He smiled and he kissed me.

The doctor walked in with the ultrasound machine and said "If you would lift your gown I can get started." I did as asked and pulled my gown up, covering my waist down with a blanket. T grabbed my hand while the doctor turned the machine on and put the jelly on my stomach. He put the probe on my stomach and moved around, revealing the little peanut that was in my stomach. Taylor squeezed my hand and kissed me. The doctor turned the machine off and said "well it looks like everything is ok. Now I'm going to prescribe you some medication for your headaches and once again... congratulations." He shook mine and Taylor's hands and walked out. I said "where is joey?" he said "with your mom, she is bringing him right now." I shook my head and kissed him. I said "what do you think joey will think of having a baby brother or sister?" taylor shook his head and smiled "I have no clue but I'm sure he will be fine with it."

Taylor's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Stef and I were gonna be parents again. It was such a memorable time when Stef had joey and I just hope it will be the same with our second child.

Cynthia walked in carrying joey on her hip. "Hey, how are you?" she said looking at Stef. "Great! I feel better. The nurse said I could go home in a few hours." Stef said while she put her arms out for joey. Cynthia handed him to her and he sat up on the bed next to her. "Hey Joey, guess what?" Joey looked with a big smile on his face and said "what mommy?" Stef said "your gonna have a baby brother or sister! the baby is in mommy's tummy right now" Joey looked puzzled and held his hands out and said "where baby?" Stef and I laughed. Cynthia said "oh, stefani! another grandchild! I'm so happy for you guys!" as she embraced me and Stef in a hug. Cynthia said "I'm going to take Joey for the night to give you guys time and for you to get better." We both shook our heads as we said our goodbyes and they left.

Gaga's P.O.V

After my mother and Joey left, the nurse came in and said we were able to leave. Taylor helped me up so I could get dressed. As I was getting dressed, taylor couldn't quit looking at me. I said "you know, we have all night for you to look at me naked" he chuckled and smiled and said "oh, I know, I have some things thought out for tonight. You don't have to do a thing." He knew how much I loved for him to tease me like that. At least we do not have to worry about getting pregnant.

After I was dressed we went back home and taylor wasn't lying when he said I didn't have to do a thing.