Back to business

Gagas P.O.V

Taylor hasn't said a word to me hardly ever since the incident in London last week. He glares at me but he never wants to look at me in the eye. It breaks my heart to see him not look at me or barely speak to me.

I sent the kids to my mother's for the day so I could have some alone time with taylor. He needs to know that he isn't the reason I'm trying to put our sex life on hold.

Taylor walked into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee as I sat on the couch, watching a movie. He once again, glared at me and didn't say anything for about 5 minutes. I turned the TV off and taylor said "why did you do that?" I sighed and said "babe, we need to talk." Taylor put his coffee cup on the end table and said "ok, what do you want to talk about?" I turned around so I was looking at him and said "we need to talk about the incident in London." Taylor looked confused at me, even though I know he knows what I am talking about. Taylor said "what incident?" I looked at him and said "taylor you know what I'm talking about. All I want to say is that it's not your fault I didn't want to make love that night, it was just, I wasn't in the right mind state to have sex. My two best friends died and I couldn't think about nothing else." Taylor sighed and gave me that look I have missed. He said "I know. I just felt, embarrassed I guess. I felt like you didn't want me."

I gasped and said "oh no honey, I have always wanted you. I wanted you that day but I just couldn't. I want you now, I want you so bad right now T."

I got up and sat on his lap, laying my legs on both sides of him. I started kissing his neck and back to his lips. I rubbed my hands down his chest and back up to his neck. I rested my hands on his neck and continued to kiss him. I took my shirt off and he unhooked my bra. I seen his ocean blue eyes turn crystal blue with lust as he stared at my chest.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and kissed all down my chest until he came to my waist. He took my pants off and pulled my panties off with his teeth. He kissed up my thighs until he reached my womanhood. He started licking my clit and fingering me fast and hard. He was driving me insane.

Taylor's  P.O.V 

As I was giving her what she wanted, loud moans escaped her mouth and she began rocking her hips to the pace of my fingers. She was turning me on by the way she was moving and moaning. If I didn't stop now, she was going to explode. I stopped and brought my self on top of her and let her taste herself.

She nudged me to turn over and climbed on top of me. She kissed down my chest until she came to my waist line where my boxers lay. She rubbed the outside of my boxers, feeling my cock bulging out. She slipped my boxers down and slung them in the floor. She slowly picked up my member, holding it in her hand and gently licked it and eventually putting it in her mouth. I grabbed her hair as her mouth slid up and down my cock.

I was about to cum but she stopped, noticing that I was going to. She came back on top of me as I slid inside of her. She began to rock her hips front and back and up and down, getting faster and faster as she went. She placed her hands on my chest for support and let out a series of moans as she came. Watching her made me want to cum and I was about to so I flipped her over so she was laying down and I slid into her again. I gave it my all, slamming into her harder and faster until I came inside.

Gagas  P.O.V 

Taylor pulled out and flopped down beside me. We were both trying to catch our breath and I said "oh my god, that was amazing babe." Taylor chuckled  and said "I know! I am so glad you decided to send the kids to your mothers. We needed this." I nodded in agreement and laid my head down on his chest. I said "babe, I don't want you to ever think I do not want you to make love to me. Your the only person that will ever do that." T nodded and said "I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else but you. I love you Stefani." I smiled at his words and said "I love you to."

We took a nap together until about three and then we picked the kids up from my mothers. When we arrived at my mothers, I opened the door and all three of my boys came running to me. I kissed them all and continued walking into the living room where my father sat holding MacKenzie in his arms and giving her a bottle. I said "where is mom?"

Dad looked up and smirked as he said "your mother put me on baby duty. She went to the grocery. Here, I fed her and changed her." He handed me my daughter and gave the boys hugs as he went into the kitchen. I said "we will be going now, bye dad. I love you." Dad smiled and said "I love you too Steffi". I smiled back at him before we all left to go back home.

OK guys I am not for sure but I think this will be the last chapter of this book. I know it ended a little weird but I am happy with it. I will be writing more on my new book One True Love so check that out. Thanks so much for all the support while writing this.