A serious question

I woke up with a slight headache and looked over at T just snoring away. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day.

After I was finished I stepped out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body and my hair in a towel. Taylor had finally woken up and was laying on the bed watching tv. I said "good morning baby" and gave him a kiss while reaching for a cigarette in my case on my night stand. He said "good morning beautiful. Did you sleep good?" With a smirk on his face. I said "yeah it was ok" I stuck my tongue out at him and he slapped my ass.

I put my cloths on finally and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Taylor always knew exactly what I wanted to eat for breakfast. He fixed pancakes, eggs, sausage, and toast. Being in the music business I have to watch my weight but I also can't pass up a great breakfast.

He came up and kissed me and said "I need to talk to you when you are done eating." I looked at him and said "ummm ok." He looked serious and it scared me a little.

After I was done, I went into the living room and sat on our couch. T came over to me and sat down looking nervously at me. "What's wrong honey?" He looked at me and said "promis me you will not get mad when I tell you this" "ok" he said "I know you have a big tour coming up and you will probably get upset when I ask you this but, can maybe try to make a baby?" I was shocked he would ask me something like this. I mean I wasn't mad but I also wasn't happy. "Babe, I'm not mad but I don't know if right now is the best time to try" he grabbed my hand and said "when will be the right time stef?" I just looked at him and I can't just say no but I have to think about my fans too.