2 years later

*time lapse*

Two years later

Tomorrow is joeys second birthday party. He has grown so much. His brown hair turned to locks of brown curls. He started to look more and more like taylor everyday. He loves going on tour with me and traveling. He is so cute.

"Mommy!" Joey screamed in excitement as he ran to me, I was coming off the stage to my dressing room. I said "hey honey! come here!" I picked him up and put him on my hip and kissed his cheek. I walked over to taylor and kissed him. "I'm ready to go. Are you ready?" I asked as I handed him Joey so I could change. "Yes ma'am!" he said smiling while he was holding Joey.

I changed and said "ok, now, let's go!"

After returning to our little New York apartment I put Joey down to bed in his crib and walked back into the bedroom where taylor was lying on the bed watching tv. "I finally got him to sleep and now it's just you and me" I said seductively as I climbed on top of him. He hurriedly turned the tv off and grabbed my waist to pull my body close to his.

He started kissing my neck to my collar bone all the way to his flannel which I was wearing. He brought his lips back up to my mouth as he unbuttoned the shirt. I rubbed my hands down his firm chest and abs and whispered "I want you so bad T" in between kisses. He pulled the flannel off of my arms and slung it somewhere in the room. I needed him so bad. He unhooked my bra from behind my back while kissing my neck then my lips. He rolled us over so he was on top. He stopped and looked at me up and down.

Taylor's P.O.V

I stopped and stared at the gorgeous creature that was infront of me. She was all mine tonight. I went back to kissing her neck and said "I love you so much" she smiled and whispered "prove it!" I took that offer and began working my way down to her breasts. She let out a soft moan and worked my way down to her stomach. I kissed around her navel then made my way to her panty line. I took my hands and slipped my finger to her hips and slipped them off. I began kissing her thighs slowly.

Gagas P.O.V

He was making me want him even more at this point. He was kissing my thighs slowly and he knew he was pushing me over the edge. I said "touch me" he now knew that I wanted more and he moved closer and closer until he began giving me what I wanted. I let out small moans until he brought in two fingers then I was about to explode. I said "oh T, yes!" he stopped knowing that I was about to hit my breaking point. He ran his lips back up to mine and I turned him over. "Now, it's my turn!" I said as I placed small kisses down his chest until I came to his waistline of his flannel pajamas. I slipped his pants down along with his boxers and threw them on the floor.

Taylor's P.O.V

She stopped as my member was free and smiled that sexy smile of hers. She made her way down and I was about to loose it but she stopped, doing the same tease trick I did to her. I stood on my knees and laid her down on her back. I kept admiring this moment because we hardly ever got to do these late night "parties". I spread her legs and leaned forward to kiss her soft lips as I seen the lust in her eyes.

Gagas P.O.V

He kissed me as I put my arms around his neck and smiled. I said "I love you" he smiled and said "I love you more!" he then began to enter me and I moaned loudly. I grabbed his back as he started to pick up his pace. As he was going faster and faster, I dug my nails into his back trying to keep myself from waking joey. I felt my body go limp and my muscles tighten as I hit my climax.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. He always knew just how to please me and that's one of the reasons why I love him. His blue eyes would become crystal blue when we made love and that is one of the things that turn me on.

Taylor's P.O.V

I could feel her muscles contract around me and and her legs tightened around my waist as her nails dug into my back. I leaned down to kiss her and whispered "I'm going to explode." She obviously was about to hit her climax again. "Me too" and then I exploded inside of her as she hit climax again. I collapsed down beside her, trying to catch my breath. I said "damn, that was hot!" and leaned to kiss her. She said "I know, it's like it was our first time!" and smiled still trying to catch her breath. We both cuddled under the sheets and talked then fell asleep.

Gagas P.O.V

"Up! up!" I heard as joey came running into the room. He wanted on the bed so I covered myself up and put him up there with us. I said "good morning! it's your birthday baby!" he giggled and clapped his hands. "Daddy! daddy!" he said while jumping and falling onto Taylor's chest. T said "hey buddy! happy birthday!" joey smiled again. I distracted Joey while taylor bent over the bed for his boxers. He put them on under the sheets then got up to take joey in the living room so I could get dressed. I put Taylor's flannel on and a pair of underwear then walked into the kitchen to fix some breakfast for my boys.

When breakfast was done, taylor carried joey into the kitchen and put him in the high chair. After we ate I dressed joey and myself and we took him to the park for his birthday party.

Joey was running around and playing with his cousins. I sat and watched until it was time for cake and ice cream. He had a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and he ate every bit of it. My father supported his little body as he opened his presents and taylor helped. My family was perfect. I have a sweet little boy, a handsome husband and beautiful fans. That is all I need right now and I'm actually happy for once in my life.