Love like no other

When I seen him standing there in the airport waiting for me I just smiled like an idiot. I couldn't wait to just run into his strong arms and kiss him.

Taylor seen me walking toward him and held his strong arms out to me as I dropped my luggage. I ran to him and he hugged me tighter and tighter and it felt like I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. He leaned down to kiss me and he broke the kiss and said "I love you so much. I missed those kisses." I looked at him and said "I love and missed you too, now let's go home"

We pulled up and Taylor got out of the car and opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and led me toward the door looking at me with the goofiest smile ever. I slapped his shoulder and said "what are you smiling about goofball" he said "you'll see."

Taylor opened the door to our little apartment and it was absolutely amazing. He had candles lit everywhere and the lights were dimmed. There was a table with a bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses sitting on the table.

He said "so, what you think? Pretty good for a goofball huh?" I laughed and said "oh my god honey you totally outdone yourself. Thank you honey! I love you so much" I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips. He closed the door and lead me to the table and pulled my chair out for me. I sat down and pushed my chair in. He sat down and poured me a glass of wine. He said "so how was the interview with Leno?" While he handed me my glass. I said "it was great, Leno was as crazy as ever!" He laughed and said "I don't think you know how much I missed you stef"

I just looked into his big blue eyes biting my lip. I got up and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and said "I missed you too, but you know what I missed also?" he looked kind of confused. I said " some really hot sex!" while biting my Lip. He started to kiss my neck then he started to slip his hand down my back to the zipper. He unzipped my dress to unveil my black lace bra. He then moved me to the bedroom that was down the hall. He threw me on to the bed then continued to undress me. He kissed all down my body. He finally hovered over me and said in my ear "I love you" I kissed him passionately to let him know that I love him to, without saying a word. As he made his way inside me, I clinched my fingers together, grabbing the sheets. He continued to make love to me as we both went over the edge.

Finally we both collapsed on the bed. He said "oh my god, that was amazing" while still trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, it was, I'm so happy to be back home with you!" I said as I laid my head on his chest. He said "me to baby, I love you so much" I said "I love you too, honey." the rest of the night we lay in each other's arms as the rain poured down on top of our apartment roof.