The Tradgedy

Taylor's P.O.V

It has been 3 weeks since we brought Mackenzie home. She is growing everyday. Joey is in love with her. He kisses her and helps Stef with getting the diapers.

It's amazing to think that 6 years ago I met Stef on the set of her music video.
It has been the best six years of my life. I have 2 beautiful children and an amazing wife. I couldn't ask for anymore.

Today, we have to take Kenzie to her checkup and get her shots. Joey is going to stay with Joe and Cynthia while we are gone.

In just a few short weeks, Stef has to go back on tour with her new album and I will be stuck alone with the kids in Chicago. We are currently living in New York at our new apartment but I will have to have meetings with my producer at our house in Chicago so I can work and watch the kids all at the same time.

Gagas P.O.V

I woke up to breakfast placed on my nightstand and my husband standing in the doorway. He was drinking his coffee and smiling at me. I rose up and sat against the headboard. "Good morning sleeping beauty, we have to leave soon so I went ahead and fixed your breakfast." Taylor said as he approached me. I said "I slept wonderfully. I have to eat and get the kids and myself ready". T kissed me and said "don't worry about it, I will do it, you just eat and get your self ready."
I smiled and kissed him once more and said "I love you so much". "I love you more. Now, eat" taylor said as he got up and left the room.

First we dropped joey off at my moms until we got back and went ahead to Kenzie's appointment.

The doctor had me to take her clothes off to where she was in a diaper so he could check her out and give her shots in her little legs. I think I cried more than she did when he stuck her with those needles.

When we were finished, we left and got into the car when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number but I decided to answer it anyway. "Hello?". A woman with a thick British accent said "hello, is this Stefani Germanotta Kinney?". I started to get worried and said "yes? Who is this?". "I am Gina from memorial hospital in London, we are sorry to inform you that Elton and David John died in a tragic car accident this afternoon."

My eyes started to water and I began to cry hysterically. Taylor was hearing everything and without thinking, he told the driver to go to mom and dads. The nurse said "now, if my papers are correct, you are the godmother, correct?". I managed to squeak a small "yes". She continued by saying "if you would, come to London and sign some papers for full guardian custody. We need them signed by tomorrow afternoon or Zachary and Elijah will be placed in foster care."

I hung up with the woman after telling her I would be there by tomorrow morning. I could not believe that David and elton were...dead! Taylor ran Kenzie into my parents and explained everything to them before we left for the airport.

The whole plane ride there, I was thinking about how I was going to explain to Zachary who is six and Elijah who is four, that their dads were gone forever. I know that with Taylor's help I will get through it and have the strength to do it.