It couldnt be?

1 month later

I ran off stage after the last song and puked in my bucket that was sitting on the floor. Taylor was looking at me with a worried face. I said "I'm going to go to my hotel room and lay down babe, I love you" he said "ok but I will kiss you later" I laughed a little but I wasn't feeling very good so I just let that one go for the time being.

When I got to my hotel room Taylor walked in and laid down on the bed with me. He said "just curious, but do you think that maybe..." "No Taylor I'm not pregnant don't even fucking mention it." He was taken back by what I said. "Fine but you might just wanna check on it" I just rolled my eyes at him and fell asleep.

When I woke up I grabbed a cigarette out of my pack and lit it. I started think about what Taylor said and put my hand on my stomach. I looked at the cigarette and put it out. If I was pregnant I don't want to harm my child.

"How will I tell my fans? How can I perform while pregnant" I thought as I laid there. I woke Taylor up and he grunted. I said "babe, we really need to talk about what happened yesterday" he turned toward me and looked at the clock. He said "at 3 in the morning." I shook my head yes.

I said "I need you to go pick up two pregnancy tests tomorrow at the drug store." He said "now you listen to me huh?" I slapped him on the arm and said "smartass, but seriously pick them up for me please" he said "don't worry about it baby I will take care of it" then he kissed me and laid down to go back to sleep.