• 4 •

Izzy's P.O.V

It's been a week since the incident we were still I disbelief,luckily Arabella fell into a coma. Sadly because we weren't fucking family they would let us in intensive care. Her family were fucking mean never talked and always gave dirty looks, we couldn't help but blame it all on us. "Guys I wanna see her!" axl couldn't take it and he walked over to her dad "excuse but your daughter is everything to us all we want is to see her!" axl was loud "this is your fault!" her dad yelled "hey come on man! come on axl!" slash pulled axl away "fuck you!" axl kept screaming as we all tried pulling him out the hospital, us 4 sat in the parking lot "she would've want to see us!.... wouldn't she?" he started odd loud and went down to a whisper "yes axl she would've." I watched him "excuse young men, please forgive Mike. Our daughter would've wanted to see you boys! Come along, each of you have 10 minutes okay?" her mother spoke to us the whole walk to Arabella's room. "can I go first?" I asked and they all allowed me to. "hey girl, how's it going?" I sat down and ignored all those cuts she had and focused on her "you are still looking better then ever, hope you know that" I smiled "damn babe I can't wait to hear you yell at me." I stared at her "at least you are alive because I'd be clueless without you" I told the truth "you wash our clothes, feed us, buy us stuff, give us anything, and I could on forever but I wanna say thankyou because you did all that by yourself with nobody's help and you did that without even fully knowing us just thankyou so much for taking us under your wing, Arabella" I started to sob "you know how you would always tell us make today better then yesterday? while please just do that, please." I couldn't take it anymore and left out, now duff went in.

Duff's P.O.V

Her jaw and eyebrow fresh stitches. Her lip had a deep cut so did her arm. Her foot had a small hole in it and her leg had lots of scratches. I still found her beautiful. "Hey dollface, how ya been?" I stared at her "you see babe, sometimes shit happens ya know? and we can't control any of it but you Arabella you gotta fight, everything in you needs to fight back, you gotta put everything back in control like before." there was a lump in my throat "you are our world and without you... shit we still would've been out in clubs trying to make it and without you there's no Guns N Roses so just please fight back, love and wake up." That lump in my throat immediately turned into warm tears falling from my eyes "I love you baby but I need you to wake up and I just need to hear you laugh or see your smile please Arabella.." I kissed her forehead and walked out "Imma go." I turned to her on last time before leaving out, axl went in after me.

Axl's P.O.V

"Bella I'm so fucking pissed!" I sat on the chair and tried to tell her all my problems so she could fix them like old times. "Nothing is the same anymore" I held her hand "I gave up in every girl in L.A because I am coming here and don't get me wrong I'm not saying this your fault because what I am trying to say is that I'd give up anything I ever loved for you, anytime!" I put my head down as my eyes grew watery "We just need you back" I kissed her hand and walked out but now slash was walking in.

Slash's P.O.V

I walked in to hear the beeping sounds of her heart monitor and to watch her in her sleep. "hey baby girl" I kissed her forehead and sat down "damn that was accident huh?" I giggled trying to hide my pain "yeah you were mad at us and shit" I smiled but died inside "why are you acting? like just get up!" I was so hurt inside "I love you a lot and all but I need you to wake up" I stared at her "your not even hurt" years slowly built up "those scratches at shit,love" I wanted to cry "wake up!" "wake up!" "wake up!" I cried warm salty tears "wake up" I whispered "I'll buy you the beef jerky that you like the teriyaki one! I'll clean my room and make my bed! That's soda stain that I made and is forever stuck in the carpet, I'll get it out! Anything, Arabella, I will do it just I need you with me." I cried like a baby, I missed her. I lifted my head to wipe my tears "I love you, babe" I stared at her and in that instinct her eyelids opened to reveal those beautiful grey eyes.