• 15 •

I hear joyful screams & light giggles, I knew they reached Arabella. "shh shh" I heard loudly then the door shut, I felt like the 3rd wheel even though renee was right next to me "what was the all about?" she asked me "I don't know, imma go say hi to Arabella, come with me?" I stared at her "fine" she groaned

I walked in "aww he looks just like you!" I heard Mandy squeal everyone heard me come in & stated at me, I looked at them then the little boy then to Arabella, I was confused! Very fucking confused "ahh who's this?" I tried "ahh" they all turned the other way but Arabella just stared looking as though somebody knocked all the wind outta her "congrats! Who's the lucky guy?" I asked, oblivious to the whole thing "uhh umm yeah" she said, she was biting on her tongue "gosh, Bella, how many did you get lonely while we were gone?" Renee snickered "ahh" Arabella was still speechless, but that was weird because Arabella would've been said something back to her "that's too bad he looks like you." renee laughed but still Arabella stood quiet "okay everyone out! Duff, Axl, & Arabella meeting!" I said but I still stared at Arabella, everyone listed & left "okay Arabella, talk to me, who's this little fella?" I asked "ahh" she bit her lip "who does she look like?" Duff asked "like Arabella!" I slightly laughed "Slash?" arabella spoke up "yeah?" I turned to her "how many guys do you think she's been?" axl jumped in "she was a virgin" duff mumbled & I started thinking, Arabella was virgin but I did have sex with her, wait is that mine? "Arabella..." my jaw dropped "mhmm" Arabella slowly nodded her head & I knew it was true but I still didn't wanna accept it. I rushed out the room, down the stairs, out the door, straight to the bar.