• 7 •

Izzy and Arabella sat in the bar drinking and eating beef jerky. "you know, I don't even care about him anymore." Arabella burped she got a little tipsy "I know I know" izzy giggled, he was drunk. "Arabella!" Matt ran in excitedly "oh oh hi matt" they smiled at him "hey, we were looking for you guys!" he took a seat "you found us!" Arabella laughed and so did izzy like it was the funniest thing in the world "hey guys" duff & axl walked in "heyyyyyyy" izzy threw his arms in the air "where's slash?" Arabella drank her Smirnoff "coming." they said "oh god" Arabella banged her hand on the table "ahh I told ya" izzy mumbled and hung on Arabella "you guys are fucked up" duff laughed & within 10 minutes slash walked in "hey Arabella look I am really sorry-" Arabella cut slash off "fuck off, you lying filthy sack of dog shit!"Arabella spat out "can I explain?" Slash asked and ran his fingers thru his infinite curls "explain what, that you told me you loved me but you fucked that girl." Arabella jumped up but izzy leaned over to grab her, he got a hold of her hips but he laid on the chair. "who me?" Renee appeared outta nowhere "Renee get the fuck outta here" axl shouted "fuck off, Bailey!" Renee used axl's real last name "don't ever fucking call me by that last name ever again! You hear me,bitch?" Axl was gonna get up but Matt stopped him "ay don't call her a bitch, axl!" Slash argued "don't tell him what the fuck to do! Instead control your fucking girl!" Izzy screamed "she's you're girlfriend?!" Arabella jumped up again "yes, bitch!" Renee was being held back by slash "fuck you izzy!" slash shouted "fuck you too slash!" duff jumped in "when in the hell did you guys become a thing?!" Matt slammed his bottle "last night before, miss.thang, walked in!" Renee snickered "dirty skank!" Arabella tried to kick outta izzy's tight grip "Arabella chill the fuck out!" axl screamed "leave her the fuck alone!" Matt shouted at axl "why so they can fight?!" slash was holding Renee down "what do you care,slash?!" duff threw his arm out "yeah you're the cause, dipshit!" izzy argued "Renee is a bitch anyways, we won't care!" axl lifted his head "don't call her a bitch!! & I care about her!" slash shouted "yeah well nobody would care for Arabella either!" Renee bobbed her head and Arabella pulled away from izzy right grip, landing the best sucker punch ever upon Renee's check, Renee fell to the floor & Arabella thru the glass down at her but Renee moved her head, Arabella pulled Renee up then started to sock her left & right, (the scene from Don't Cry) the boys pulled them apart "that's why you got in the fucking accident!" Renee spit "Renee shut the fuck up!" "shut the hell" "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" the boys all shouted "what?" Arabella asked still in Matt & duff's tight grip "oh YOUR band hasn't told you? you got in a car accident, honey. You were in a coma for almost 2 weeks, you woke up and couldn't remember shit! This was your band, these were your boys-" axl cut off Renee "shut the fuck! shut the fuck up! shut the fuck up!" he kept shouting "no" Arabella kept whispering to herself and pulled away from the boys, she walked out all alone into the city.

-----

"Arabella please, just get in the car!" Matt asked, they've been following Arabella around all of Hollywood while they drove, she walked. "No" she crossed her arms and walked "sweets?" Izzy called, she was mad at him too, at all the boys. "What the hell do you want?" She asked "I'm sorry... We're all sorry!" He pouted "bullshit!" She shouted and walked faster "you're quiet short we could pick you up" slash laughed "piss off, slash!" She was really mad "Arabella, can you just get in the fucking car?!" Axl was mad also, everyone was very mad "no" she screamed back "get in the fucking car!" Duff hollered "no!" Arabella flipped them off, it's been 30 minutes. "Bell, sorry for yelling but get in the damn car!" Matt was frustrated with this "Arabella Leann Curtis get in this fucking car!" Slash was fucking pissed now "fuck you, it all you're fucking fault!" Arabella stopped walking "my fault?!" Slash asked "yes!" Arabella threw her hands out "why because Renee said the fucking truth?! We couldn't hide it forever! Yes you got in a fucking accident & yes you don't fucking remember us but that will never keep us away from you, we fucking care about you enough to put you before anything else, we wanted to tell your ass but we couldn't & if you just get in the goddam car maybe we could fucking talk this crap out!!!" Slash was beyond furious at this point "no" Arabella lifted an eyebrow "no?" Slash asked "no!" Arabella repeated "you're getting in this fucking car!" Slash rushed out and picked up Arabella no matter how many hits & kicks she threw, he took them all and sat her in the car "why the fuck you gotta be like that?" Duff argued "suck a dick!" Arabella yelled "you should" duff mumbled "shut the fuck up!" Axl yelled to everyone

--------

"Okay take a fucking seat!" Matt pointed to the seat for Arabella to sit in "okay" Arabella had a bad attitude "okay you were our manager, you allowed us to live with you in this house, you treated us like family & nothing is better then that!" Duff started "it was the night of our band anniversary but we had a show & after that we got drunk we totally forgot about our little party we were gonna have & we ended up in jail" axl said "because of Steven who was the original drummer. Anyways you bailed us out & we went back home then you gave us this big ass speech about how we fucked up the whole little party you had thrown for us. Whatever, you went to a party by yourself & we went to the bar we got drunk" slash included "we went to that party all drunk being obnoxious and ruining things. You took us out to the parking lot and yelled at us in the rain, we ended ended up getting in our car & you getting in yours alone. Then your car spun and flipped outta control. You were in a coma for almost 2 weeks. We literally know everything about you, we are best friends & always have been." Izzy finished "bullshit" Arabella refused the truth "oh really? This necklace was a gift for our first band anniversary." Slash pulled her necklace "no it was gift!" Arabella shouted "yeah, from us!" Axl states "look it fucking opens, it's all of us at your favorite beach: Redondo, you like it because of the sunsets!" Slash threw it on her lap & walked upstairs followed by all the other boys. Arabella sat there in disbelief and slowly cried realizing that it could be the truth...