• 8 •

The boys all left, Matt went with axl to go pick up his axl's girlfriend Stephanie, slash left to go talk to his girlfriend Renee, duff went on a date with Mandy, izzy just went out. They left Arabella alone asleep on the couch but they all kissed her cheek before they left. "Knock knock!" slash was knocking on Renee's door "what?" she cracked opened the door, she was raped up in a silky sheet "lemme in!" slash put his head on the door & Renee let him in. "I'm sorry" she mumbled "it's the truth we had to tell her sometime." slash threw himself on the couch "yea" "but that doesn't matter right now. All that matters is us, I wanna be with you Renee. You're gonna make mistakes & I'm gonna make mistakes but we will work thru it! I just can't lose you" slash was drunk little did Renee know, he was rambling on with stuff he doesn't mean "aww baby" Renee smiled watching him, she had no clue "I love you, Renee!" slash could barley sit up "I love you too!" Rene giggled "no baby I love you!" Slash tried making eye contact "wait! You're drunk! You're fucking drunk!" Renee shouted "ahh" slash grabbed the pillow to cover his ears "you don't mean any of this!" Renee waved her hands "oh shutup!" slash threw the pillow at her "I hate you!" Renee pouted "shutup! come & gimme a kiss." slash smirked "no" she stomped her foot and turned the other way, slash stood up "okay fine then, if you're gonna be like then I'm leaving...." Slash stared at her but she stared at the wall "you know I really love you right?" Slash pushed her to the wall, their foreheads touching, hot heavy breathing "you really mean it?" Renee was tense "yes" slash smiled, he was drunk he didn't mean shit "I love you too." Renee kissed slash but that kiss quickly started into something else. "Aye Steph, hurry the fuck up! Where ya at?" axl was on the pay phone while Matt was in the car, they were at the corner waiting for Stephane Seymour "I'm in the building, I'm barley getting out!" Stephanie reasoned, she just finished her photo shoot "okay babe." axl hung up, they waited for 2 minutes before Stephane showed up to the car "hey where ya been?" axl asked when she walked in "they were slow on the clothing." she said "hey matt" she continued "hey" he smiled "okay well how was it then?" axl was driving "good, I had fun, it was just slow that's all." Stephane said "I'm glad you had fun, love." axl smiled. "Shot of rum" izzy took a seat at the bar, he was given his shot but he kept taking more. He felt horrible for Arabella so he tried to do something about it. Arabella sat on the floor of her old room, the desk that was in front of the amazing view was scattered with papers but the whole room was dark with little lighting from the projector. Some of slash's drawing he did for her, some old homemade posters, letters, their show times & little notes, all from before the accident. Arabella wore a short thin robe and she had the music on full blast so no one could hear her cries & screams although nobody was home. She was having mental breakdowns from over thinking & her voice was horse from all the screaming. She pushed open her closet door and a box fell along with everything inside of it, all pictures. One picture was of slash and Arabella inside the kitchen cooking & laughing, on the back it read "Arabella needs to learn how to make bacon" signed Axl, Arabella giggled still as the tears fell. There was a picture of izzy on a motorcycle on the back it said "I hope he falls" signed by Arabella, she cried over the memories. In a picture there was Duff standing next to Arabella, she giggled at her herself for being so short "she's adorable" duff wrote on the back. "he's mad!" slash wrote on the back of an image of stubborn axl, Arabella cried more. A happy blonde was kissing Arabella's cheek on the couch, Arabella was confused "popcorn!" Was written by Steven but Arabella didn't know him. She was confused but tears still fell, "....was a time when I wasn't sure but ya set my mind at ease..." a slow unfamiliar song played. Arabella sat there with her knees up by her chest & her coffee on her knees, her hair was messy & she wore no makeup, she watched the video to patience while crying & she was hurt deep. On the wall played the video but Arabella threw the coffee cup, millions of glass shattered & in that instant Arabella noticed the necklace hanging on a tiny hook. She slowly got up because her weak body, she grabbed the necklace & opened it. Last night she didn't get to see it she just sat there, the necklace opened revealing 5 man & 1 girl. A short happy man, a curly haired one, a tall blonde, a little red head, & a mysterious looking type of guy along with a short brunette. Arabella held the necklace tightly in her little hands & cried while the projector light shines upon her.

1 year later

"Axl?" Arabella asked when she walked into the recording studio, she never regained her memory but she is better now. Axl is still with Stephanie they are now married, duff is still with Mandy, slash is still with Renee, Matt & izzy are using up all the groupies "what's up Bella?" Axl turned his head to Arabella "where's izzy?" she asked "I don't know, why?" Axl took a seat & so did Arabella "I haven't seen him all day & there's tons of syringes in his trash can!" you could hear the fear in her voice "it's only drugs, trust me I know izzy, he's okay." Axl smiles "k" Arabella walked out, still trying to find izzy. "slash, where's izzy?" She asked "I don't know" he mumbled her was reading some paper "ughh" she walked away, quickly running down the stairs she bumped into izzy "ahh shit, you okay?" izzy asked her "izzy!" Arabella hugged him "oh" he smiled & hugged her back "oh my god, are you okay? where the fuck have you been? do you know what fucking time it is?!" Arabella shouted "yes I'm fine, I've been out, & it's 3am" he mumbled "what the fuck you had me worried sick about you?!" she yelled "oh" he shrugged "izzy, what's all those syringes doing in your room, lemme see your arms!?" Arabella grabbed his wrist but he jerked away "don't fucking worry about it, I said I'm fine & nobody even asked for you're help, I'm not your fucking business!" he yelled at her for the first time ever, he yelled things he didn't mean & realized what he said "what?" Arabella whispered dropping her jaw "Arabella I'm sorry" he was shocked "I swear I didn't mean it!" Both couldn't believe what izzy just said, Arabella just lifted her eyebrows and walked away with izzy up her ass "Arabella I'm sorry" izzy said "I'm not you're fucking business, nobody is even asking for you're help so don't fucking worry!" Arabella shouted with out looking at him, she continued walking until she was out the house.

------------

Izzy bought lots of beef jerky & walked outside "Arabella" he called but she turned the other way "let's talk, dude" he pleaded but she ignored him "I got beef jerky" he shoved it in her hand "oh so you ain't gonna talk. Okay, well then I guess I'll have to talk.... I ain't gonna start with that 'I'm sorry' crap because I know that you don't care so instead imma gonna say that I didn't mean it, I was just on speed at the moment & I couldn't even control myself. I know you may not care but yeah it was because of drugs, lots of things are about drugs you know? Bands are involved with drugs, breakups, divorces, kids, parents, the government, songs, school, god! Everything has some connection with drugs. Anyways yeah it's drugs but about the syringes, babe, I really sorry for those but you see imma take care of that little problem, you see I ahh imma umm I wanna leave the ahh band and ahh-" Arabella cut izzy off " leave the band?!" She turned to him "you see how it's affecting me!" Izzy thru his hand out "but still" she sighed "but still what? You want me to be all drugged out still while fine then I'll do that!" Izzy yelled "it's not that! It's just you don't need to be on drugs to be in a band what the fuck?!" Arabella furrowed her eyebrows "yeah but in this band that's all there is. Drugs, whores, alcohol you know how it is so don't make it seem like it's so damn easy to stay around drugged out alcoholics because unlike them I want to stop!" Izzy ran his fingers thru his hair "well then stop! You wanna stop then go ahead because I'm not gonna be holding you down for something you want" Arabella put her hands on her hips "don't say it like that! At least be happy or proud or encouraging like before!" Izzy knew she would never be like before but his feelings took toll " how the fuck do you except me to do that?!" She yelled correcting his stupidness "well at least be supportive, okay?" "I will be! I am supporting you to leave & do what you want I am supporting you to make today better then yesterday!" She yelled "I love you!" He hugged her tightly because she used to say that little line in the speech she would give "me too, izzy" she hugged him back